• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

Garf - now,come on my good fellow.

I listened to your advice,scoured the interwebs for this,the worlds greatest comic - and now,on the verge of submitting probably the worlds biggest haul* of "The Sixth Gun" - will I put my children through Medical School?

* That could be a lie.

there is a small chance that it "could" put your kids through school so they can join an elitist culture full of bullies ;)

* That could be a lie.

:baiting:

Garf, there's no need to down Charlies art, i happen to like it more then Tony's

THB, i wanted to buy a full run on eBay back in November, never happened.

Saying that it is really reasonable compared to TWD art is not downing CA :) That's just saying it's cheaper right now. I think you are mistaking me for Jerry Chad ;)

If you can get them all at a good price. Buy them all..

There's a 1-(21 I think) on eBay at $120 right now. Breaking it down, that's just a little above cover. Not a bad deal at all if you look at it that way.

If you just want to read it though, there are 4 trades out

Garf, there's no need to down Charlies art, i happen to like it more then Tony's

THB, i wanted to buy a full run on eBay back in November, never happened.

I was still putting together more runs of this book at that time. (shrug)

Anyone been finding anymore of these in the wild? With such a small print run I am amazed at how many of the first 10 issues I am finding. FCBD though I can not find any.

Anyone been finding anymore of these in the wild? With such a small print run I am amazed at how many of the first 10 issues I am finding. FCBD though I can not find any.

Found 7-14 last week at my secondary LCS. Had to break down & buy TPB 1 - finished it last night (thumbs u

It seems like the prices are slightly trending up. First couple issues don't seem widely available.

It's crazy to me that the FCBD is going for so much.

Pat

Slightly trending up

Slightly? lol

It was a $15-20 book for the last 2 years, and literally overnight about 3-4 weeks ago it skyrocketed 100%+ and stabilized around there. Def see this going higher as well in the coming months.

Also, like you said, I'm surprised the FCBD version is doing as good as it is, and I'm thinking that people aren't treating it as a "2nd print", but rather the first *true* printing of the book which I think is right since the FCBD came out before the actual release of regular #1. Can someone who knows better than me confirm that?