• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

psst ... 60 issues would be considered ongoing ;)

... hrm, well kinda like YTLM. I really don't know what to call books like that

A complete set :D

:eyeroll:

mini - short story 1-10 issues

mini/maxi-series - series of short stories about 30 issues

epic - main plot throughout from start to finish in the region of 60 - 80 issues

saga - more than one main plot with conclusions 100+ issues

continuous saga - multiple main plots with conclusions 200+ issues

TBH I don't even know what I am banging on about .... but I accept that past a certain point a mini or mini series becomes an ongoing.

yah, i was mostly just poking fun

imo, comics that complete there runs, and are multi years long, wouldnt be named. other wise all the umpteen ongoing series that dont make the sales cut at the big two, would need to be renamed upon cancellation

Anyone know what Cullen Bunn's first publish comic was? My research turned this up...

FutureQuake4CullenBunnFirstProWork_zps2d0a710a.jpg

which Previews was that in?

Haha very funny, this is an actual comic book and I am willing to trade a FCBD Sixth Gun for this book. Any takers?

Welcome to the boards...

I look forward to your wealth of knowledge and Previews copies billed as first appearances...

Hey I've made my arguments about certain previews, if you have a valid counter argument I'm listening.....

Here I made you a new avatar.

danai-gurira_zpsf93c04af.jpg