• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**A few fun pics from SDCC**

98 posts in this topic

Thanks to Dark Knight for snapping most of these shots with his camera. (thumbs u This was not a great "buying" or "selling" show for me, but it was by far the best "social" SDCC in terms of meeting other collectors and hanging out. Enjoy.

second year in a row at SDCC that I had the chance to take a pic with a Tec 27 in hand--and 2nd year in a row I leave without one lol

'09 with Rick and his 2.5 blue

meandGatorandTec27SDCC09.jpg

this year with a 4.0 blue (thanks for snapping this one Danielle!)

MeandTec2740SDCC2010.jpg

rick's and Adam's space was just packed with goodies - a small booth yes, but square foot by square foot probably the best display at the Con?

You're still thinking about More Funs ain't ya Ben...c'mon, fess up!

rick's and Adam's space was just packed with goodies - a small booth yes, but square foot by square foot probably the best display at the Con?

You're still thinking about More Funs ain't ya Ben...c'mon, fess up!

a lot of "power" in that small space of Gatorland for sure (thumbs u I don't do MFs, but..that MF 65 was very pretty :cool: and the Marvel 6 at Teddy's...almost a grabber...

second year in a row at SDCC that I had the chance to take a pic with a Tec 27 in hand--and 2nd year in a row I leave without one lol

'09 with Rick and his 2.5 blue

meandGatorandTec27SDCC09.jpg

this year with a 4.0 blue (thanks for snapping this one Danielle!)

MeandTec2740SDCC2010.jpg

That's incredible! :applause:

Maybe you can hold the 8.0 next year! :insane:

I've never held one. :(