• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Timelys and Schomburg books**

148 posts in this topic

Darn,I hate being poor :(
me too, that's why I'm selling :foryou:
quitter :baiting:
two sales in less than an hour :applause:
There are a lot of enablers around here :(

Suspense #3

CGC 5.0 Ext(P) cr/ow

$9,000

The ultimate Schomburg cover. Book has a 7.0 appearance, but they lowered the grade (I suspect) due to a piece out of the 5th page. John Verzyl had a 6.5 blue o/w for sale at SDCC for $30k. This one can be had for about 1/3 the price. (thumbs u

Suspense3CGC50EPNEW2.jpg

Suspense3CGC50ExPfullcrop.jpg

Suspense3CGC50EPNEWBC.jpg

Suspense #3

CGC 5.0 Ext(P) cr/ow

$9,000

The ultimate Schomburg cover. Book has a 7.0 appearance, but they lowered the grade (I suspect) due to a piece out of the 5th page. John Verzyl had a 6.5 blue o/w for sale at SDCC for $30k. This one can be had for about 1/3 the price. (thumbs u

Suspense3CGC50EPNEW2.jpg

:o

Suspense #3

CGC 5.0 Ext(P) cr/ow

$9,000

Suspense3CGC50EPNEW2.jpg

Ben, didn't the price of this comic go up in the Overstreet?

Awesome books Ben and good luck with your sales thread!!!! I've personally seen the Cap and USA books last weekend during SDCC week and all 4 books are just gorgeous with bright deep colors! Too bad you didn't being the Suspense 3 :baiting:

Suspense #3

CGC 5.0 Ext(P) cr/ow

$9,000

Suspense3CGC50EPNEW2.jpg

Ben, didn't the price of this comic go up in the Overstreet?

it sure did (thumbs u