• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor trailer

71 posts in this topic

Another link

This looks pretty decent from a graphics POV...just hope the whole thing holds up as a finished product. It's easy to make a good trailer, much tougher to make a terrific movie.

I have to say that I love the use of the Destroyer.

:cloud9:

HOLY!!

I can't wait.

Another link

This looks pretty decent from a graphics POV...just hope the whole thing holds up as a finished product. It's easy to make a good trailer, much tougher to make a terrific movie.

I have to say that I love the use of the Destroyer.

:cloud9:

I concur (thumbs u

Is it just me, or was this trailer stupidly long?

I guess I was curious to see as much as possible...

but what happened to a 'teaser' trailer first? :shrug:

Not just you. I think in general most movie trailers are too long. I recall a Spider-man 3 trailer I saw that was about the same length. It gave literally everything away.

I like old school movie trailers 70's & 80's style. 30-45 seconds or so and that is it. It got you excited to really want to see the movie. These trailers nowadays are just exhausting and way over exposed.

I just watched DIE HARD on bluray the other night. And for giggles, viewed the original movie trailer in the special features section. It was so much shorter.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

Short and snappy is all that's needed... that would get me equally excited, if not more, BUT... I can't lie... This movie does look sick!! I'm hyped for it. :o

Not just you. I think in general most movie trailers are too long. I recall a Spider-man 3 trailer I saw that was about the same length. It gave literally everything away.

I like old school movie trailers 70's & 80's style. 30-45 seconds or so and that is it. It got you excited to really want to see the movie. These trailers nowadays are just exhausting and way over exposed.

I just watched DIE HARD on bluray the other night. And for giggles, viewed the original movie trailer in the special features section. It was so much shorter.

I don't think this is a trailer that you're going to see in theaters. I think it was just put together for SDCC.

Wow. That looks a lot better than I was anticipating. It has tapped into that early JIM feeling where Thor was reckless and impulsive and trying to learn how to become a hero. I am guardedly optimistic.

Wow. That looks a lot better than I was anticipating. It has tapped into that early JIM feeling where Thor was reckless and impulsive and trying to learn how to become a hero. I am guardedly optimistic.

After watching it a second time it did have a few moments where it seemed a little hokey....I hope they tighten it up a bit.

I thought it was a little strained and maybe a bit campy the way Thor was treated...and when he lands on Earth you can hear a strong Aussie accent as he says the word "Earth".

I hope KB makes this good.

The fate of the Marvel Universe hangs on it. :insane:

:wishluck:

I'm just surprised a teaser trailer wasn't out first.

I don't think this is a trailer that you're going to see in theaters. I think it was just put together for SDCC.

WTF is Thanos!?! You simply can not have an Inifnity Gauntlet w/out the Mad Titan!!!

Okay, obviously the Infinity Gauntlet wasn't in the trailer either...but they did show it off at SDCC. Hmmm...methinks that perhaps The Avengers movie could be something to do with the Infinity Gauntlet at this point.

Well I nearly crapped myself...looks way better than I ever thought it could be! Its a great time to be a comic book fan. We are being spoiled and the rest of the world is finally starting to realize what we've known all along...comics are more than just funny books. :headbang:

It's up to the director--I'm guessing Branagh just wanted to show a lot of what he liked about his work. Odds are they'll trim this down before it's officially released as most trailers are fairly short and closer to 2 minutes.