• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Report from the other (Dealer) side!

101 posts in this topic

In all truthfulness, Rocker did a great job and is a great seller for me, and in general alot of fun to be around. :headbang:

Too bad we don't live closer, I think we could take over the world.

Of course, I would never say this if he had not taken a year long sabatical from the boards and I knew that there was no chance that he would read it and further inflate his already overly inflated ego.

I have known Bob since I was a kid, and when he was a natural brunette.

How would you know he was a natural...and that he isn't now? hm:o

Well his hair used to be kind of a brown with some gray sprinkled in, now it is this crazy dark brown/black/red conglomeration of colors. Kind of like Carbonaro dyed his hair a few years ago. Just looks really weird.

More Fun #74 (cash trade with sacentaur)

It was a bit of a taffy pull, but I eventually realized that you were right and it was worth me leaving $25 on the table as a penalty assessment ( lol )

For the record, I also purchased the Weird Fantasy 16 and Big Shot 14 off the posted sold list, and was very happy with both books. (thumbs u