• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday !!!!!

53 posts in this topic

Getting a bit paranoid that everybody had forgotten your birthday, were we? :baiting:

Well, you were right. Happy birthday forgotten one. :applause:

Getting a bit paranoid that everybody had forgotten your birthday, were we? :baiting:

Well, after 15 hours of having a birthday cake beside his 17000 posts and finding out that no one cares, he really had to do something. I mean, wouldn't you?

Well, after 15 hours of having a birthday cake beside his 17000 posts and finding out that no one cares, he really had to do something. I mean, wouldn't you?

Birthdays last for 24 hours, he still had 9 hours left.

The kids of today are so frickin impatient. :whistle:

I checked the calender yesterday. I'm on the boat, and just logged in to wish Pat a Happy Birthday. He beat me to the thread by 30 minutes.

Have a great one, Pat! :applause:

I'm on the boat, and just logged in to wish Pat a Happy Birthday. He beat me to the thread by 30 minutes.

He was sitting there with a stop watch once it went past midnight.

Too late!