• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Comics by Marvel
2 2

184 posts in this topic

Is someone going to start a Barbie thread next? lol Cool list! Good work!

If you pay me enough I will scan the entire run of it and Barbie Fashion if you like. :baiting:

You have the whole run of both titles? Bleck! You should sell me all your cool westerns....to get them away from all that Barbie drivel. lol

If you pay me enough I will scan the entire run of it and Barbie Fashion if you like. :baiting:

You have the whole run of both titles? Bleck! You should sell me all your cool westerns....to get them away from all that Barbie drivel. lol

You would be amazed at the worthless Marvel runs that I have :P

I can believe these are hard to find in uber high grade. I was 10-13 when these books came out, and NOBODY I knew collected these books. Maybe their little brother or sister had a couple of beaters.....

I avoided them like the plague thinking of them as too "kiddylike". Didn't stop me from watching the cartoons though.... hm

I say we have a battle of who has more worthless Marvel stuff....Even with you Barbie run.....My money is on me. lol:acclaim: And let not forget I buy new comics! :o Dont get much more worthless then that!

I say we have a battle of who has more worthless Marvel stuff....Even with you Barbie run.....My money is on me. lol:acclaim: And let not forget I buy new comics! :o Dont get much more worthless then that!

I have Marvel stuff from 20 years ago that's so worthless, it never even made it into the Overstreet Guide. :banana:

And yes, I have lots of high grade Barbies too. :boo:

Edited by JiveTurkeyMoFo

hm I am tempted to start a Barbie thread now except none of my issues are slabbed. How about at Katy Keene thread since this is the Copper forum?

Star Comics suck...

JJ

Thundercats in 9.8 kicking your arse, eh? :makepoint:

nah, every book I have sent in has come back 9.8 so far, but yes, they can be tough as we have talked about at length!

Star Comics = :cloud9:

hm

So when is this sale suppose to take place?

I was actually hoping to kick it off this weekend, but work and family demands dictated otherwise. :P

The longer it takes the better. lol I just won a couple westerns on eBay and I'm tapped out for a bit :P Those Ewoks are really nice I have the full run of Droids, but not Ewoks.

Edited by BrianR

hm

So when is this sale suppose to take place?

I was actually hoping to kick it off this weekend, but work and family demands dictated otherwise. :P

The longer it takes the better. lol I just won a couple westerns on eBay and I'm tapped out for a bit :P Those Ewoks are really nice I have the full run of Droids, but not Ewoks.

Did you win that dogged Gunsmoke Western #70? I bid 4.25 and lost. Working on the Ewoks? lol

I have Marvel stuff from 20 years ago that's so worthless, it never even made it into the Overstreet Guide. :banana:

I think this may be the most you've ever posted in Copper...

hm

I think this may be the most you've ever posted in Copper...

hm

It is. I'm too tapped right now to be posting in Gold....at least, I'd be crying over all the things I'd have to pass on. lol