• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Question...

16 posts in this topic

Just wondering...when you register to "sell" on comic link (option #1 - basically selling graded books in the for sale listings), how long does it usually take for them to "process" the request and set you up to sell. Do you have to call them as well...just wondering how long I should expect to wait.

Thank you! (thumbs u

Just sell here instead and save the consignment fees! (thumbs u

+1 on this!

List the book on here and see what happens before CL

I've sold books through CL for far more money, even less the fees, than I would have gotten here on certain occasions. Pretty much everyone looking for "deals" around here. CL fees vs the CGC boardie discount can often be a wash imo. It all depends on the book I suppose.

As for actually selling. I had bought from them a couple of times before I asked to sell. They emailed me a form to fill out and voila! Easy peasy.

+1 on this!

I've sold books through CL for far more money, even less the fees, than I would have gotten here on certain occasions. Pretty much everyone looking for "deals" around here. CL fees vs the CGC boardie discount can often be a wash imo. It all depends on the book I suppose.

As for actually selling. I had bought from them a couple of times before I asked to sell. They emailed me a form to fill out and voila! Easy peasy.

Sure, I can see that. I guess what I am saying is to list your books on here first for the asking price you want...say the price is firm and see what happens.

Worst thing that happens is it doesn't sell and you list it on CL as a next step.

Either way is cool and of course the OP can do what they want.

For me, when it comes to sell something...I will list the books here first then other sites next.

+1 on this!

Sure, I can see that. I guess what I am saying is to list your books on here first for the asking price you want...say the price is firm and see what happens.

Worst thing that happens is it doesn't sell and you list it on CL as a next step.

Either way is cool and of course the OP can do what they want.

For me, when it comes to sell something...I will list the books here first then other sites next.

This is exactly what I do. I list everything here on the boards, then what doesn't sell either goes to CL or to my own site, or both.

I agree. I was simply stating an observation i've had regarding prices and stuff moving here. That said, one should always list here first and see if you can't get what you're looking for price-wise. Plus, it is more fun to sell to fellow board members. (thumbs u

Yes, I like trying to sell books here first before moving them on to other selling sites like Comiclink and then finally...gulp...Ebay.