• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

I've noticed on eBay that this thing is priced in the $200 and up range...

Can anyone give me some info on it...

149072_151175868262007_100001087832702_269574_7848011_n.jpg

She's probably cold.

I have no sympathy for a woman who wears a 2 piece outdoors when its snowin (tsk) .....well, maybe a little :devil:

I've noticed on eBay that this thing is priced in the $200 and up range...

Can anyone give me some info on it...

149072_151175868262007_100001087832702_269574_7848011_n.jpg

She's probably cold.

I have no sympathy for a woman who wears a 2 piece outdoors when its snowin (tsk) .....well, maybe a little :devil:

It's okay she has a cigar to keep warm. :kidaround:

Example:

TSR Comics

CHECKLIST

A TSR Full Set of Comics

Harder to find issues include ...

01...THE FINIEOUS TREASURY

Finieous Treasury! :cloud9::cloud9:

Just picked up one of these from GAcollectibles. :)

Here, then, are some more actually rare 90's books..

The Ultraverse Golds.

Now, I don't mean Ultraforce, which is around in abundance, and only exists as a gold hologram cover...

I mean Hardcase, Mantra, Prime, etc.

In fact, Prime #1 Gold Hologram is the rarest Ultraverse book that exists. The rumored runs on these were 200-300 copies.

Impossible books, from a company that very few care about. ;)

Spent years looking for them with almost no luck. Only found 1 gold. Several Silver, but no gold

Loved the Ultraverse!!!! :censored: you Marvel!!!!

The Ultraverse Golds.

Now, I don't mean Ultraforce, which is around in abundance, and only exists as a gold hologram cover...

In fact, Prime #1 Gold Hologram is the rarest Ultraverse book that exists. The rumored runs on these were 200-300 copies.

Got em. ALL of em. LOTS OF EM :devil:

The Ultraverse Golds.

But can you find them?

Okay, here's one I just remembered. Ren And Stimpy #1 had way more printings than listed anywhere. The one and only con I ever went to had a table displaying R&S reprints with the cover stating 6th, 7th, and 8th printings.

Also at that same convention was the guy who created "Troll" the Image character selling an ashcan of the self published comic. I don't think this was an Image Ashcan, this was before the book was picked up by Image. The guy was there actually trying to get noticed by a publisher.

Also, same year they had an Ultraverse preview book that I have never seen anywhere else since, they gave it away at the door and I imagine it was given away at probably every con that year so it can't be exactly scarce, I got like ten copies myself. Still don't see it in guides or for sale online ever.

Also at that same convention was the guy who created "Troll" the Image character selling an ashcan of the self published comic. I don't think this was an Image Ashcan, this was before the book was picked up by Image. The guy was there actually trying to get noticed by a publisher.

I saw that ashcan at a convention a few months back but I didn't pick it up as I wasn't familiar with the character.

The Ultraverse Golds.

Oh yeah...?

You have the Prime #1 Gold, then...?

;)

I found two copies of #3 when I bought a collection last year. Haven't really seen the first or second one before though. I had to add the series to Comicbookdb.com so I guess nobody else bothered or nobody else has it in their collection.