• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Heshka?
6 6

315 posts in this topic

Here are the two recreations that Ryan Heshka did for me. Nice job, don't you think? They are in the mail!

I thought I would amend this post and put the actual books next to Ryan's work so you can see just how awesome it is!

Punch%20Comics%20lo.jpg, Punch%20%2312%20%28150%29.jpg

Scoop%20Comics%20lo.jpg, Scoop%20%232%20%28150%29.jpg

Edited by Et-Es-Go

Not bad for a Canadian. What type of paperstock did Ryan H use?

Thanks guys!

These ones are painted on wood panels, ready for hanging. I have also done them on heavy illustration board (suitable for framing).

Doing these Chesler's gave me a whole new appreciation for the publisher!! Like I need more collecting interests. :P

Not bad for a Canadian. What type of paperstock did Ryan H use?

Thanks guys!

These ones are painted on wood panels, ready for hanging. I have also done them on heavy illustration board (suitable for framing).

Doing these Chesler's gave me a whole new appreciation for the publisher!! Like I need more collecting interests. :P

ok, it's real impressive that you can paint a punch 12, but REALLY show me something by finding me a copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!