• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Iron Man X-Box Mod

15 posts in this topic

If the creator of this mod is only 19 as the article mentions, this kid has a bright future with PC companies building customs (i.e HP Blackbird) or opening up his own mods/customs shop:

Its a nice mod and I like it but to keep it real it is simplistic. This kid is on his way but has a way to go to be modding pro for a company be it manufacturer or private companies looking for modded computers or gaming consoles. You have guys like Paul Capello running around in the industry.

The custom XBOX is up to $900....I think it's cool looking but to pay 3x the price of a regular one?? lol

Not only that, but they're bidding on an OLD Xbox 360 - plus it's not even a Jasper, but a Falcon. lol

The custom XBOX is up to $900....I think it's cool looking but to pay 3x the price of a regular one?? lol

Not only that, but they're bidding on an OLD Xbox 360 - plus it's not even a Jasper, but a Falcon. lol

It's up to $1725 with 4 days to go...

It's up to $1725 with 4 days to go...

yeah bid up by someone with 1 feedback