• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin Comic Con - 11/12/10 - 11/14/10

117 posts in this topic

>> Who else is going?

Count me in - not on Friday, but Sat and Sun.

Which brings me to a couple of questions ...

1 - Does anyone who has a booth need any free help? I'd be glad to help at

someone's booth, or be a gofer, or run errands. Probably not for an 8-hour

stretch, I'm thinking more a few hours here and there.

2 - Can I run a deal with anyone who has a booth to add a couple (either 2 or 3)

of my books to your wall display? We'd have to figure out some

compensation details - I wouldn't expect anyone to just give away wall space.

But, they're good books - they would add eye appeal.

cheers,

gozer

----------------------

Ah, Ethnictown - where hard-working immigrants dream of becoming

lazy, overfed Americans.

the guest list is terrible :( we never get any cool artists at the cons in the south :( :(

Maybe, but the Arizona Con in January has a decent guest list and they aren't THAT far away...

yeah i was looking at that list. I should be in Phx around that time visiting my family so hopefully i can make it :)

I will be attending all three days. I agree about the artist list being.....sparse. However, the main reason I want to go is to hang out with all of you losers. I mean that with the upmost affection. :)

I love in Austin, so I know some great places to eat. UT having a home game is going to make it a tight area on Saturday though. Downtown will be blowing up and the bars will be packed. Should be a blast!

I have a list of who is attending in Comics General....add your name to it if you are coming.

Scott

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=4324544&Searchpage=1&Main=203781&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post4324544

I love in Austin...

I used to do all my lovin' in Austin. Where are the good places to love in Austin these days?