• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought for sure the grenade was going to be his diversion. A big boom would have drawn them for miles away from their current location.

Also, most graphic episode of basic cable I have ever seen.

The "disguise" portion went on about 5 times longer than necessary. :sick:

Sean of the Dead had the best zombie disguise walk ever...IT WILL NEVER BE EQUALED!!!

Shaun :baiting:

I use the American Spellings of all names and words. I have favorites, not favourites. I see colors and not colours. I watch Sean of the Dead and not Shaun of the Dead.

It's all very complicated.

Ok, i'll just go back to watching Barbed Wire again, because i can spell movie titles how ever the hell i feel like.....

You just passed the first part of your American Citizenship test. (thumbs u

things i don't like:

lori being played as a complete whore

zombies climbing fences, using rocks

them bringing that racist dude with them on this trip in the first place

t-dog????? couldn't he have just been terrance or tyrus or something?

still, while i'd give the first episode an A, i'll give this episode an A-. at worst a B+.

lol well she was in the comics so it makes sense to show it off even more here! I lol at tdog as well I shall now start calling every black guy I see Tdog ... NOT lol The thing that I hated the most was that the zombies used freaking bricks to smash open the windows ...

I wonder when rick is going to use that nade! Something else that was not in the comics so it should be fun when they finally use it ! & yes them bringing along thatI am the leader insufficiently_thoughtful_person was really stupid of them! If these guys were that big of at the camp how come they have not dealt with them already .... its bs ... Oh well... It was still all entertaining bs at least!

i don't mind at all the show being different from the comic. but only if it works.

in the comic there are very few, if any points when i thought to my self, hmm that wouldn't work, those zombies wouldn't act that way,

or hmm that's a cheesy plot line,

and i never ever thought reading the comic, hmm i hate Lori. but in the second episode all those things happened several times.

and it's only the second episode. :eek: i hope it get better again.

things i don't like:

still, while i'd give the first episode an A, i'll give this episode an A-. at worst a B+.

lol well she was in the comics so it makes sense to show it off even more here! I lol at tdog as well I shall now start calling every black guy I see Tdog ... NOT lol The thing that I hated the most was that the zombies used freaking bricks to smash open the windows ...

I wonder when rick is going to use that nade! Something else that was not in the comics so it should be fun when they finally use it ! & yes them bringing along thatI am the leader insufficiently_thoughtful_person was really stupid of them! If these guys were that big of at the camp how come they have not dealt with them already .... its bs ... Oh well... It was still all entertaining bs at least!

i don't mind at all the show being different from the comic. but only if it works.

in the comic there are very few, if any points when i thought to my self, hmm that wouldn't work, those zombies wouldn't act that way,

or hmm that's a cheesy plot line,

and i never ever thought reading the comic, hmm i hate Lori. but in the second episode all those things happened several times.

and it's only the second episode. :eek: i hope it get better again.

Agreed. In the comic I thought it was a one time moment of weakness. The TV show eludes to Lori possibly being with Shayne before the apocolypse. I assume it's all setting up for #6 but is it really necessary? Also token characters always get under my skin. Token white trash? Come on.

Didn't Kirkman and/or Darabont state in an interview that these would be the old Romero zombies, slow and non thinking.

Something about the more freshly turned ones could possibly walk a little faster but would definitely not be running (i haven't watched ep 2 so i don't know how bad it is)

I'm sure i read that somewhere ....

things i don't like:

In the comics, shortly after she leaves her wounded, comatose husband in a hospital she gets pregnant by his best friend / partner.

What is she then, an Angel? (shrug)

And when the hell did I become a chatzilla??

14 posts ago.

Not even a choice of titles? Way to label me :whatev:

Some 485-ish posts until the next one...don't fret.

14 posts ago.

What's the next one?

Didn't Kirkman and/or Darabont state in an interview that these would be the old Romero zombies, slow and non thinking.

Something about the more freshly turned ones could possibly walk a little faster but would definitely not be running (i haven't watched ep 2 so i don't know how bad it is)

I'm sure i read that somewhere ....

It's not that bad, they aren't moving that fast.

14 posts ago.

What's the next one?

2500 If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

3000 I was posting here when you were in diapers.

4000 FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

5000 Pedigreed

6500 TOTAL NEWBIE

things i don't like:

In the comics, shortly after she leaves her wounded, comatose husband in a hospital she gets pregnant by his best friend / partner.

What is she then, an Angel? (shrug)

Which she later explains as one moment of weakness. Totally different character then the Lori in the show so far although there does seem to be some fear of Shane.

14 posts ago.

What's the next one?

2500 If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

3000 I was posting here when you were in diapers.

4000 FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

5000 Pedigreed

6500 TOTAL NEWBIE

and then do I get to pick? I see alot of boardies such as yourself with what appears to be original tag lines.