• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Is T-Dog supposed to be Tyrese from the comics? If that's the case, that's the worst casting ever.

I sure hope this is not the case. It can't be Tyrese. Impossible.

Tyrese wasn't a puss. :sumo:

Kirkman said they are different characters.

Whew!

Of course, that doesn't make up for the fact that, at least based on one episode, this T-Dog character clearly isn't a fan favorite.

Is T-Dog supposed to be Tyrese from the comics? If that's the case, that's the worst casting ever.

Whew!

Of course, that doesn't make up for the fact that, at least based on one episode, this T-Dog character clearly isn't a fan favorite.

most people have no problem with him except for his name.

Whew!

Well, it is an awful name. This is "Walking Dead" not "Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Whew!

Well, it is an awful name. This is "Walking Dead" not "Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Come on! What do ya want em to do? Put em in a red uniform? WORMFOOD

Come on! What do ya want em to do? Put em in a red uniform? WORMFOOD

That would be an excellent start. Not sure if I ever rooted for someone to die in TWD comic. I already want two people dead in the tv show.

I care about the characters in the comic but not about the ones on screen.

I feel 100% the same way! (thumbs u

I am going into the rest of the TV show as if I haven't read the comics it will make the show a lot more enjoyable in the long run. :flamed:

I just watched it and I feel the same way. My only other complaint is it's way too grainy too for HD. It feels like one of those Blu Rays the studio released without remastering properly. It's really distracting even if it was probably done to cover up the make-up effects.

Think about it this way, after Kirkman wrote the first few issues, or any issue really, afterwards he probably looked back and was like "hmm it would have been cool if..." and that is what we are getting now with the show. It may be even better than the comic, maybe.