• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

"over myself"? lol! :roflmao:
Um..yeah. Tell me where I'm wrong and how you didn't overreact.
Because if you used an off color term to describe any character who was not white, you would be banned. Test it,I double dog dare you. Drop the N-Bomb and you will be a memory, say dumb white-trash and there will be no reprecussions.

Pat, are you seriously suggesting that using the n-word is the same as calling someone white trash? Even if that were true, the character being discussed was presented in a vile manner and used the n-word himself. If you do that, in my book, you ARE white trash. The character was 1) dumb 2) white and 3) trash.

Jasiki Nicole (astrid on fringe )

jasikanicole_150.jpg

twd19.jpg

I twittered kirkman a while back saying that she has my vote for the character lol! Look at her!! All she needs is the sword!

You guys haven't heard ? They changed Michonne to a Swedish guy named Sven...
lol

Well on a cracker doh!:P

I'd love to see Jasiki Nicole in the role though (Not at Sven the tranny, as Michonne ;) )

EDIT: Mostly for the looks, i doubt she can pull of the bad arse that is Michonne

Any idea on what season/episode she'll appear in ?

Edited by Thomas Nielsen

I vote for the cat :grin:
Well, she just finished starring in the third Chipmunk movie. It didn't go well for the Chipmunks this time around though. :o

DSC002381-1.jpg

lol

I would have my cat Jade to play the role,but as you can see here she sleeps a lot lol

IMG_0306.jpg

From a fellow cat owner to another :grin:

Because if you used an off color term to describe any character who was not white, you would be banned. Test it,I double dog dare you. Drop the N-Bomb and you will be a memory, say dumb white-trash and there will be no reprecussions.

Pat, are you seriously suggesting that using the n-word is the same as calling someone white trash? Even if that were true, the character being discussed was presented in a vile manner and used the n-word himself. If you do that, in my book, you ARE white trash. The character was 1) dumb 2) white and 3) trash.

Oh.. BTW :baiting:

+10.....cracka!