• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

One of the various fan club's links was giving me trouble too but actually, the one in the spoiler is the one that I wanted anyway.

Ya, I've seen that spoiler before but not sure how much I buy into it though.

You mean the one by the extra? Seems pretty legit.

hm Wonder if the episode no. might be a dead giveaway as to when she shows up. Just sayin... :whistle:

Is it considered a spoiler if people already know she's eventually being introduced? hm

I would say that "when" is the spoiler part. Same thing for the Governor. He'll show up but when?

Ehh. I guess so. ;)

Can't wait for her intro scene, though. :headbang:

Is it considered a spoiler if people already know she's eventually being introduced? hm

I would say that "when" is the spoiler part. Same thing for the Governor. He'll show up but when?

Ehh. I guess so. ;)

yeah if they keep it like in the comic would be cool but dont they all have to be in the

prison

for that to happen and they arn't even close to getting there .

they havn't givven that feeling that anyone can die at any moment like the comic does

and is it me or rick seems to be found of shooting little girls

Ehh. I guess so. ;)

yeah if they keep it like in the comic would be cool but dont they all have to be in the

prison

for that to happen and they arn't even close to getting there .

they havn't givven that feeling that anyone can die at any moment like the comic does...

Doesn't have to coincide with the prison thing. It could be written differently as some parts have already.

...and is it me or rick seems to be found of shooting little girls

lol Does seem like it, huh?

I just finished watching Season 4 of True Blood, and I couldn't help but think of Rutina Wesley as Michonne.

She definitely is in shape and has muscles. In the 1st episode of the 4th season she's cage fighting.

Personally, I've always found her character on True Blood to be one of the most annoying characters. But I kept wondering maybe it's just the character she plays and the actress herself could pull of the Michonne role.

My idea increased ten fold when...

True Blood Season 4 finale spoiler

She took a shotgun blast to the head in the cliffhanger final scene of the season. If she was written off that show, she's going to need a new job....

What do you think? Could she be Michonne???

RutinaWesleyasMichonneforWalkingDead.jpg

I just finished watching Season 4 of True Blood, and I couldn't help but think of Rutina Wesley as Michonne.

She definitely is in shape and has muscles. In the 1st episode of the 4th season she's cage fighting.

Personally, I've always found her character on True Blood to be one of the most annoying characters. But I kept wondering maybe it's just the character she plays and the actress herself could pull of the Michonne role.

She took a shotgun blast to the head in the cliffhanger final scene of the season. If she was written off that show, she's going to need a new job....

I never watched True Blood but she does look good!

I never watched True Blood but she does look good!

+1

Don't care for True Blood so not familiar with her acting, but looks are dead on.

Rutina Wesley is the actress I have been thinking would be perfect to play Michonne in the show since the moment I heard AMC was going to launch the show.

I have read the Sookie Stackhouse books so what happen to her character in the True Blood show is completely different than in the books so I would never have expected her to be "available" for The Walking Dead.

Hopefully she has been suggested to Kirkman before for this role.

You should buy some lotto tickets!!

Hollywood Hills just confirmed, AMC has picked up Rutina Wesley to Play Michonne and she will appear in episode 13 !!

Um guys. Rutina Wesley is not Michonne. At least as of right now. She came out today saying this is false. :(

I am hoping that this is more a conflict of interest in that HBO doesn't want to give away any details on whether or not she will be back on True Blood for season 5 or not, hence she can do nothing but deny being picked up for WD until they can publicly state otherwise.

I will reach out to some of my regional HBO reps to see what the hell is going on with her character of Tara for next season because I know some of them are aware of whether she will be back or not, just a matter of hearing back from them. One of the benefits of being a top HBO seller in my company is the networking that I can do with these folks.

http://thewalkingdeadfanclub.blogspot.com/2011/12/rutina-wesley-as-michonne.html

Maybe we can get her on Madmen? :whistle:

Um guys. Rutina Wesley is not Michonne. At least as of right now. She came out today saying this is false. :(

I am hoping that this is more a conflict of interest in that HBO doesn't want to give away any details on whether or not she will be back on True Blood for season 5 or not, hence she can do nothing but deny being picked up for WD until they can publicly state otherwise.

I will reach out to some of my regional HBO reps to see what the hell is going on with her character of Tara for next season because I know some of them are aware of whether she will be back or not, just a matter of hearing back from them. One of the benefits of being a top HBO seller in my company is the networking that I can do with these folks.

http://thewalkingdeadfanclub.blogspot.com/2011/12/rutina-wesley-as-michonne.html

Stop playing with my feelings. :sorry:

lol