• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

yeah i think HBO has mad dough to spend on a show , showtime also

that's why i think chew would have a good chance .

production on dexter , true blood , game of thrones , rome and boardwalk empire is ridiculous compare to TWD .

lets just hope AMC gets a grip of themselves and give the fans what they expect and want .

ohh and an invincible movie would be awesome !!!!!

yeah that season finale was :o

but IMO season 4 was the best season ever . season 5 kinda didn't live up to the dexter hype but this season (6) was very cool ... and did i mention the finale was :o

Game of thrones in April :ohnoez:

I dunno. I'm just a guy in his living room watching the show, but I think the WD show is great. If I didn't read stuff on the internet, I honestly wouldn't have known there was a problem. (shrug)

Imho, the comparisions to other shows aren't fair. Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire for example DO need those massive budgets to pull off the looks they are going for. Those costumes and sets need to be extremely elaborate to pull of the settings of those shows.

I understand his point about people working for less as a favor to Darabont. But he also went on to say they are happy to have a job and don't want to quit.

yeah that season finale was :o

but IMO season 4 was the best season ever . season 5 kinda didn't live up to the dexter hype but this season (6) was very cool ... and did i mention the finale was :o

Game of thrones in April :ohnoez:

+1 on the season finale of Dexter!

Dexter spoilers below:

I thought it was brilliant to have Deb see him kill the guy at the end. However, I hope they don't somehow fix it and within 3 episodes next season everything returns to status quo.

I think it would be awesome to change things up and have Dexter on the run, with Deb chasing him. 2c

How many of the episodes were done before Darabount got canned?

That's a good question.

He was definitely canned before season 2 "aired on TV." But I have no idea how many season 2 episodes were done or influenced by him.

How many of the episodes were done before Darabount got canned?

That's a good question.

He was definitely canned before season 2 "aired on TV." But I have no idea how many season 2 episodes were done or influenced by him.

I fear we have yet to see a Darabount free episode :(

So I put the sketch card up on Feebay...hopefully I will get enough to buy another box of cards :wishluck:

I would recommend puttting the Cryptozoic name in the title. I am guessing that some other dumb people like myself have been searching for those cards using that also in the search.

For the first 5 or so days I didn't even consider that by using that in my search I was eliminating auctions such as yours. :)

Well I received my box today. Nowhere near as hot of a box as yours was dhurley. No extra hits or a sketch card. My auto card thankfully wasn't the worst pull, just the second worst with me pulling Chandler Riggs. I got a Military Walker wardrobe card and the highlight of the box was a Norman Reedus Wardrobe card. Kind of funny these Reedus wardrobe cards are going for around $30 on average ($20 low end to $50 high end).

Looks like I will end up eBaying the two wardrobe cards ASAP. Unless a board member wants them I will do both for $35 shipped.

They seem to be going around $60 shipped on eBay. All my local shops wanted $80 + tax so I went the eBay route.

I am amazed though at how Cryptozoic did such an amazing job with the base set in regards to the low amount of doubles in my box. I actually pulled a complete 81 card base set out of just the 1 box. There are only 24 packs in a box with 5 cards per pack (3 cards in the wardrobe packs so only 2 base cards in those packs). Pretty impressive, usually you will struggle to put together a base set out of just one box with how poorly the base cards are usually distributed.

They seem to be going around $60 shipped on eBay. All my local shops wanted $80 + tax so I went the eBay route.

I am amazed though at how Cryptozoic did such an amazing job with the base set in regards to the low amount of doubles in my box. I actually pulled a complete 81 card base set out of just the 1 box. There are only 24 packs in a box with 5 cards per pack (3 cards in the wardrobe packs so only 2 base cards in those packs). Pretty impressive, usually you will struggle to put together a base set out of just one box with how poorly the base cards are usually distributed.

You know what that set of cards could really use.... more cowbell lol

You know what that set of cards could really use.... more cowbell lol

Hell yeah never have too much cowbell.

Well within 12 hours or so of listing that Reedus Wardrobe card at a $35 BIN someone snagged it. I think that might be the most expensive wardrobe card in the set other that what people are trying to sell as variants (nothing more than a more interesting piece of the overall clothing).

I will keep the auto and roll this into another box it looks like. I feel bad for someone on eBay they had a mix of autos and wardrobe cards from 3 boxes they opened, and there 3 autos were all the same card from T-Dog which seems to be the cheapest auto in the set. :)

Dang that sketch card is already at $100. Very nice. You may end up being able to buy 2 more boxes for that sketch card. Was anyone else not really impressed by the list of artists doing these sketch cards?