• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

It's only halftime. Sure the season finale will be a shocker....

They are talking about Boardwalk not WD. :)

I haven't watched any of season two yet of Boardwalk and still need to watch the final 2 episodes from last year. Still kind of mad that I came in 2nd for a trip to LA last year for the big HBO premier party for Boardwalk Empire. Would have loved to meet the cast of that show.

Anyone see the Boardwalk Empire finale? TWD can get a few pointers on how they should end their season...

You mean having a woman mail a letter? That surely was gripping....

lol

love the show !!!! Finale was awsome but pissed me off

can't wait for game of throne to start again .

ohh right and wd

Anyone see the Boardwalk Empire finale? TWD can get a few pointers on how they should end their season...

You mean having a woman mail a letter? That surely was gripping....

:applause: funny guy....

February... :cry:

Agreed.

I am wondering why they are not at least repeating the current year's episodes.

Going through so WD withdrawal, and I just read TPB #15, and was a little underwhelmed.

I don't have that trade yet... :cry:

I would imagine they will throw some repeats on after the first of the year.

Agreed.

Going through so WD withdrawal, and I just read TPB #15, and was a little underwhelmed.

That's my guess as well, in the mean time I've been watching the first season again.

Agreed.

Just another reason why you need to run the dvd recorder on Sundays :baiting:

Agreed.

Just another reason why you need to run the dvd recorder on Sundays :baiting:

Yes sir, DVR is your friend.

I wonder if their going to add the first part of season two to Netflix?

Sort of off topic, but has anyone seen the Cryptozoic cards for the AMC show?? There's some pretty cool wardrobe inserts for the characters and walkers. Thinks I might get one of the Andrew Lincoln wardrobe cards for future use in a framed comic piece hm

With the exception of a couple sellers, prices seem pretty reasonable, despite the overwhelming popularity. Hopefully, for the season two set, they incorporate pieces of the zombie makeup :) it would also be nice if they could get Tony Moore to do some 1 of 1 sketch cards :cloud9:

When did these cards come out? Are they available in unopened packs and boxes? Maybe a case break between the board? :)

Nevermind google is my friend. I see cases available for $650 to $700 for 12 boxes. Looks like 1 auto and 2 wardrobe or chase cards per box. 81 cards in the base set.

Anyone opened any of these packs yet?

I've been thinking of buying a couple myself. Kind of partial to Lori. ;)

I see she isn't on the auto list and neither is Lincoln. Kind of weak, now if only some of the wardrobe pieces for Lori included her under clothes. :insane:

When did these cards come out? Are they available in unopened packs and boxes? Maybe a case break between the board? :)

Nevermind google is my friend. I see cases available for $650 to $700 for 12 boxes. Looks like 1 auto and 2 wardrobe or chase cards per box. 81 cards in the base set.

Anyone opened any of these packs yet?

I've been thinking of buying a couple myself. Kind of partial to Lori. ;)

I see she isn't on the auto list and neither is Lincoln. Kind of weak, now if only some of the wardrobe pieces for Lori included her under clothes. :insane:

lol

I've been looking at them on ebay, Curious as to why they couldn't secure Lincoln's auto for the set hm , but the wardrobe cards are the selling point for me. I always enjoyed buying sports cards, simply for the anticipation of what MIGHT be pulled. I may have to get a box of these, just to scratch that itch :devil: