• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Yeah, they got nearly everything from the 1st book into Season 1. I really only caught one big change they made (didn't affect the story though).

Book 2 is longer (150 pages or so). I'm also on Book 3 now, which is even longer.

So anyone open any boxes yet of The Walking Dead cards? Curious if everyone is constantly pulling 1 auto and 2 warddrobe cards per box or if some have more or even zero auto cards.

I hate when boxes don't always have at least the minimum amount of hits that they are suppose to and I am thinking about picking about a couple boxes just for the hell of it on eBay this week. I have some eBay bucks left so I can grab 2 boxes for around $40 a piece after eBay bucks but I am not sure if it is worth it or if I should just buy the autos I want.

But it's so much fun busting packs and anticipating what you might get, auto's, swatches, maybe a sketch card?? :)

I've been tempted to buy two cases. I'd flip the costume cards, have some choice scene cards maybe signed and keep the sketch cards...then again, I am damned with bad luck when it comes to lottery stuff.

I can already see an NBC Heroes chase happening all over again for me. :eek:

I have hundreds of Heroes cards. Want them? :)

I bought a box of the cards and got:

1 autograph card (Jon Bernthal),

3 Wardrobe Card (Andrew Lincoln, Military Walker, Deer Eating Zombie)

1 sketch card (by Scott Ronie)

Nice! Looks like you pulled a loaded box there (thumbs u

Now are you actually signed cards using real ink pens or are they some kind of printed signature?

Now are you actually signed cards using real ink pens or are they some kind of printed signature?

If I'm not mistaken, these are like the Heroes cards...authentic autos.

Decided.

Not giving into the temptation. For the amount of the cases for sale now, I'd rather get sketches done. Whew! Over that itch now. :sumo:

I have picked up 2 auto cards so far and just scored one box with the last of my eBay bucks so I won't be going crazy opening packs but figured at least have to open one box.

Man you see what the couple ultra rare cards have gone for so far? $500+ it looks like. These are the redemption cards for a piece of Rick's Sheriff's patch I believe limited to 1/18.

Maybe I can get lucky and pull one of the 1/1 of either Shane or Rick's actual badge. :) Those if they hit eBay will probably pull $1500+.

eBay link to the current auction for one of the Rick patches limited to 18. eBay Rick's Patch

Decided.

Not giving into the temptation. For the amount of the cases for sale now, I'd rather get sketches done. Whew! Over that itch now. :sumo:

I have picked up 2 auto cards so far and just scored one box with the last of my eBay bucks so I won't be going crazy opening packs but figured at least have to open one box.

Man you see what the couple ultra rare cards have gone for so far? $500+ it looks like. These are the redemption cards for a piece of Rick's Sheriff's patch I believe limited to 1/18.

Maybe I can get lucky and pull one of the 1/1 of either Shane or Rick's actual badge. :) Those if they hit eBay will probably pull $1500+.

eBay link to the current auction for one of the Rick patches limited to 18. eBay Rick's Patch

WTF !!! that's crazy . maybe it is worth getting a box hahahah

Decided.

You see these crazy prices routinely in the sports cards world. Always found it crazy when someone would drop 2-3k on an unproven athlete's rookie card that was numbered to 50 or less. Looks like the Cryptozoic product has some real money to be made out of it after all. Still think they would have even better sales if they had Tony Moore sketch cards inserted in very limited amounts 2c

Years ago, there was a collector trying to get all 250 of some limited edition Jaromir Jagr sports card from Topps. When he had 260 or so of them, he filed a lawsuit against the manufacturer.

doh!

lol Oops :o Pretty impressive for someone to track down all the cards though.