• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

According to the site it's 1:24 and 2:24 which is not the same as 1 per box and 2 per box.

You are right the ratio applies that there is no guarantee. They do not list that you will get hits for sure hence I am pretty much stuck with two of the boxes ever. :)

I will still biatch about it especially when I know of one seller who opened 5 cases (60 boxes) and had an auto in every box.

According to the site it's 1:24 and 2:24 which is not the same as 1 per box and 2 per box.

You are right the ratio applies that there is no guarantee. They do not list that you will get hits for sure hence I am pretty much stuck with two of the boxes ever. :)

I will still biatch about it especially when I know of one seller who opened 5 cases (60 boxes) and had an auto in every box.

It does seem that complaining yields results with the whole squeaky wheel theory but I'm not sure how your example of the 5 cases applies. It's a ratio. 1:3 will win on a scratch ticket but when I scratch my 3 losers the only reason I have to complain when the guy next to me wins 2/6 is........jealousy. ;)

It does seem that complaining yields results with the whole squeaky wheel theory but I'm not sure how your example of the 5 cases applies. It's a ratio. 1:3 will win on a scratch ticket but when I scratch my 3 losers the only reason I have to complain when the guy next to me wins 2/6 is........jealousy. ;)

I am messaging a couple people that I know opened up a bunch of this product on another forum to see if they were getting boxes with zero autos also.

The question is even though they state 1:12 and 1:24 on the hits, the person who opened a ton of product (60 boxes to me is a hell of a lot) in responding to some questions from me last week he acted like every box he opened had the minimum hits including 1 auto in every box. This lead me to believe that Cryptozoic did a hell of a job with evenly distributing both hits.

I also got a complete base set out of the first boxe I opened, any other board members do this also out of the boxes they opened? Both of these boxes don't come close to a complete base set.

Is the guy who opened the 60 boxes a dealer?

Oh yeah. He usually deals in sports cards and opens them by the case to resell right away while they are hot.

Was surprised to see him crack a bunch of these boxes. Should have took him up on his offer to cut me a deal on some of the autos I wanted but no I wanted to enjoy opening some of this up myself. :)

From what I understand there really isn't a bunch of this product out there and my LCS only got 2 boxes when this first came out. They so far only managed to get 4 more inbound through their normal distributors in here in the States. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't much unopened material left after another month or so.

I have opened a total of 5 boxes and got 1 auto card in each box and 2 wardrobe cards in each box :acclaim:

I got an extra Rick and Shane Wardrobe card that will be going up on eBay soon

Grrrr.. :baiting:

I have yet to hear from someone or read online that anyone else has opened a box with no autos in it.

I just went back and checked out the wrapping that came off these boxes and I am pretty confident the seller didn't do anything shady with possibly opening, searching packs and resealing these boxes. I was starting to think that may have been a possibility.

I can still buy them from Diamond if I wanted so I would think there is plenty of product still not shipped to stores.

What price are you seeing on them from Diamond per box right now? Diamond is who they ended up getting the 4 boxes that are coming in this week but they were told that is all they could order.

Just heard back from another big seller on eBay who opened 4 cases and pulled an auto in every box. :)

Damn I must be hella unlucky. No more opening boxes of these I will just buy some of the random autos I want now.

I would contact Cryptozoic and explain to them your situation. While the odds may not state a guarantee, it does imply that you will get an auto and two wardrobe cards per box. I know when some of my friends bought baseball card boxes and didn't receive an auto, they only had to return all the wrappers and the box and they received a random auto in return. They may be willing to correct your situation if you ask (shrug)

Were the boxes you received, factory sealed?