• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Just heard back from another big seller on eBay who opened 4 cases and pulled an auto in every box. :)

Damn I must be hella unlucky. No more opening boxes of these I will just buy some of the random autos I want now.

I would contact Cryptozoic and explain to them your situation. While the odds may not state a guarantee, it does imply that you will get an auto and two wardrobe cards per box. I know when some of my friends bought baseball card boxes and didn't receive an auto, they only had to return all the wrappers and the box and they received a random auto in return. They may be willing to correct your situation if you ask (shrug)

Were the boxes you received, factory sealed?

Yeah they were factory sealed. My first concern was maybe they had been possibly searched and nicely resealed. I have opened tons of sealed product over the years and neither box had been searched and resealed from the looks of it.

I agree Jeff that you take chances open stuff up like this, but this isn't quite like the lotto and now from hearing back from about a half dozen people who combined opened over 140 boxes of this product I am still the only one to crack a box (or 2) with no auto.

But it is. A ratio is just that. A ratio. Even your examples are such a small overall sample size but they do support the ratio. If they meant 1 per box why not say 1 per box?

But it is. A ratio is just that. A ratio. Even your examples are such a small overall sample size but they do support the ratio. If they meant 1 per box why not say 1 per box?

That was my concern for Brendan, sports cards typically state "x" amount of auto's/game used on the box. Appears Crypto does not :(

No bump for the preview for the next episode Nebraska that showed Hershel and Rick in the bar with two new characters walking in?

The two new characters are a dude named Tony played by Aaron Munoz (He is the fat guy on the left) and Hustla played by Andrei Batychiko.

The two new characters are a dude named Tony played by Aaron Munoz (He is the fat guy on the left) and Hustla played by Andrei Batychiko.

Thats a joke right, T-dog was bad enough.....Hustla, seriously doh!

lol

video can;t be viewed from country or location

:sorry:

Don't worry, man...you didn't miss much.

Edited by FIREFLY

how many eps left till the end of season 2 ?

i hate these huge breaks during shows it kills the whole mode of it .

they should just start airing it in January and have it with no breaks every week 1 ep .

how many eps left till the end of season 2 ?

i hate these huge breaks during shows it kills the whole mode of it .

they should just start airing it in January and have it with no breaks every week 1 ep .

It is just the way TV is these days it is all about profit and making $$$. Make 6 shows, air them, if you made money on those then make the next 6.

And I completely agree it takes the interest away.

Adding to the problem is after reading the latest WD trade ( #15 ) I am very ho-hum. What a whole bunch of nothing going on. Adding this lengthy break in the show and maybe this is a good jump off point.

Adding this lengthy break in the show and maybe this is a good jump off point.
Uh-Oh. If you are thinking this, I bet many others are too. hm

Not in America at least. The common person will be pissy for the downtime but as soon as it is back on they will turn AMC right back on. :)

Agreed. This show still has room to grow and the crowd sitting back for the DVD are still happy. Season 3 numbers will rock!!

I for one enjoyed the break. Sunday night is my night to get the kids organized after a day of football. :)