• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

So, i can count on you guys not spoiling the mess out of tonights episode, right :wishluck:

Log out now and run lol

Never understood why someone would check out an official discussion thread on something and not expect spoilers. I mean it is the official discussion thread for a reason is it not? :makepoint:

Awesome ending to the new episode, like where they're going (thumbs u

Hell yeah. Great job on Rick's part to not screw around there in the bar.

Michael Raymond-James was the character of Dave or Hustla (not sure why the web listed that name I didn't hear either of them refer to him as that nickname). This was the actor from True Blood who played Rene if anyone thought he looked familar that is why. :)

Agreed. Particularly enjoyed the way he finished off Tony with a shot to the head, considering he pretty much appeared dead from the other two shots. Next Sunday can't come soon enough :whee:

Agreed. Particularly enjoyed the way he finished off Tony with a shot to the head, considering he pretty much appeared dead from the other two shots. Next Sunday can't come soon enough :whee:

Kind of was hoping he wouldn't give him a head shot so we could see right then and there if someone just dying would rise up as a zombie.

Also the contest is just overwhelmed. It is giving errors saying you already registered but I finally got through and registered.

Kill the walkers, the contest is that every week they will have 3 words and you can enter on the website for a trip for 2 to go to the season 3 premiere party (1 winner every week for the rest of the season). These premiere parties are fun as hell, I am gonna try and see if I can somehow get an invite through my work or through AMC themselves I would love to attend this one.