• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Back to episode seven.

Andrea's backside shot = Laurie Holden or stunt ?

I believe it was her.

Though that thong has gotta be stinky! :sick: How often do they wash their clothes?? :insane:

Well if the other future spoiler posted a while back on that forum (past this episode) is true then there will be a LOT of upset TV show fans.... but that's Kirkman being Kirkman. He giveth and he taketh away.

Back to episode seven.

Andrea's backside shot = Laurie Holden or stunt ?

I believe it was her.

Though that thong has gotta be stinky! :sick: How often do they wash their clothes?? :insane:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

And those spoIlers were awesome! I'm so glad I'm the type that enjoys them. I will be basking in the glory of this thread nonstop!

If you go to the original SW trilogy there's NOTHING to indicate that Vader is anything other than a heavy. He doesn't exhibit the least bit of humanity or caring until that last desperate act. All we have are a few words from Obi Wan about who he was.

Oh! Oh! I can think of one particular moment where Vader seemed to show at least a smidgen of humanity!

Can you guess what it was? :)

I have been trying to think of something in the original trilogy...not seeing it. hm

The moment I'm thinking of is in EMPIRE right after Vader gives the order to lower Han into the carbon-freezing unit.

Chewie starts to go crazy and Boba Fett raises his blaster to shoot him. Vader slams Fett's blaster back down.

(And of course it's followed up with Fett turning to give Vader a "What the hell is *your* problem?!" look.)

I thought he wanted his bargaining chips to lure Skywalker to cloud city to stay undamaged until he could spring the trap.

Nah, Vader just didn't want lil' Boba to destroy his creation (C-3PO) :acclaim:

:insane:

read it. feel a little dirty but nothing there that hasn't already played out in my mind's eye of what may or may not happen.

Yeah and a few too many 'possiblys and perhaps' to confirm any of it.

I'm afraid to click the spoiler in case I was correct in my thinking...

On a slightly different note, I just watched the most recent episode again and WHAT IF... Maggie really did get raped by the Gov? Maybe it happened while Rick and the gang were in the Cabin...

AMC my not have allowed them to show or even insinuate that it was happening (through sounds/showing Glenn hearing the whole thing). It could be something that is featured on the DVD release in all of its uncut glory.

Oh wow can't believe they kill Glen off

Dude that WAS in the spoiler!!

Well your probably right - but the emphasis was on a MAJOR death - Oscars not major,Michonne,Rick and Daryl will be around still so that leaves Maggie or Glenn.

Can't see them offing the only 'pretty' girl in the cast.

Only leaves Glenn, maybe thats why they've made him all bad-, so he goes out being a hero.

I don't get why they kill Oscar - does Kirkman have a 'one Black Man at a time' rule - Oscar and Tyreese would have fitted together.

5 days to go!

If you go to the original SW trilogy there's NOTHING to indicate that Vader is anything other than a heavy. He doesn't exhibit the least bit of humanity or caring until that last desperate act. All we have are a few words from Obi Wan about who he was.

Oh! Oh! I can think of one particular moment where Vader seemed to show at least a smidgen of humanity!

Can you guess what it was? :)

I have been trying to think of something in the original trilogy...not seeing it. hm

The moment I'm thinking of is in EMPIRE right after Vader gives the order to lower Han into the carbon-freezing unit.

Chewie starts to go crazy and Boba Fett raises his blaster to shoot him. Vader slams Fett's blaster back down.

(And of course it's followed up with Fett turning to give Vader a "What the hell is *your* problem?!" look.)

I thought he wanted his bargaining chips to lure Skywalker to cloud city to stay undamaged until he could spring the trap.

Nah, Vader just didn't want lil' Boba to destroy his creation (C-3PO) :acclaim:

:insane:

Too late that happened as soon as that got to Cloud City. He was still in pieces in this scene.

Actually there is some trading card art done that shows Boba Fett was with a group of Storm Troopers when C-3PO got blasted to bits. An obvious expanded universe retcon...but maybe that's why Vader was pissed. He also only ever called him Bounty Hunter and never Boba Fett. I don't know if they thought it would be too ridiculous for him to say that name...I mean Han did in ROTJ. I guess some of you will say by that point they just didn't care anymore because the Ewoks were about to enter the mix.