• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

wtf did Glenn go, anyway? lol

To the other side of the prison to see where the breach on the fence was so it could be sealed off.

wtf did Glenn go, anyway? lol

To the other side of the prison to see where the breach on the fence was so it could be sealed off.

i suppose. i know its TV, but given there is nothing making "noise" you think he might have heard the massive amounts of gunfire and come back a bit sooner lol

So... I'm just going to be the one that brings it up. In the entire episode, the Gov's RIGHT eye is busted up.

In the preview for next week's, it's his left. How did the continuity folks not catch that?????

Was he looking in a mirror?

Few notes --

I thought the episode was great -- some of the...props weren't as good as they could be -- for example the Gov's eye-patch looked like a taped on post-it note -

Seriously -- do a better job of making his eye look busted up -

I agree with the above about headshot highway when it comes to zombies, but as soon as its a human, they are shooting like rookies -

Last point - how long has it been now since they got there? There is NO reason why they couldn't have started to fortify and clear out the prison a long time ago!!

Man that prison is getting crowded. I am guessing Tyreese will be back eventually. They are stacking up that prison for the big issue 48 finale I think?

How about that arrow to the head to save the day? I know I involuntarily fist pumped. It was to funny when they brought that moment up on the Talking Dead.

This show falls to awful action movie tropes.

The governor gets in a single headshot, then no one can hit the broad side of a barn?

Then they're single shooting zombies in the head with pistols?

What the hell?

This show is just not good. There is no consistency at all.

Let alone the fact Rick had a complete mental breakdown in front of everyone, sent the other group away, and they never really dealt with it all.

We respect your opinion. Not everyone likes cool things. It's okay. I agree that the gov shooting skillz are reaching, but most people won't get that or think about it. There are a lot of things they could address in the show, but have to make choices. It's the nature of the business.

I agree to an extent.

I know it's a fictional and entertaining TV show, but the problems this show has been having, can easily be addressed, if they cared to.

I've re-watched season 1, recently, and I find the show is much worse than what it was. That probably bothers me more than anything. It started out as something really good, a solid character driven show. Now, it's just about people killing zombies, and not even that great of a show about it.

I find the dialogue, and character interactions to be unbelievable, and ill-explained. The show has plot holes and that could be addressed, but never are. (IE - Tonight, how did that car with the Mexicans even get stuck, when they obviously could have stayed in the car and reversed away?)

There is no sense of plight any more. The main character is crazier than the villain, the action scenes are poorly filmed. Outside of the couple main characters, there is no character development, except in the episodes they die. Despite always talking about running out of food and ammo, they never actually do, etc, etc.

Now, saying all this, I realize that AMC was probably thinking the same thing, since rumours are they fired Glen Mazzara for all this.

Yessums - top stuff indded.

Questions:

1) Where was Tyreese - didnt go to the river. Didn't go to Woodbury. Couldn't go in farm direction. Couldn't go back the way they came.

Still in the prison hiding?

Would have been a good time to help out the group if they were.

2) Has Maggie forgotten Glenn nearly being beaten to death, and killing heaps of Zombies/People to save her ?

Now shes all sookie la-la at him.

3) Is Carol EVER going to get laid?

4) Why didn't Hershel just try to get them to inject Crazy Rick so he could have a good nap?

5) Add Tyreeses 4 to the main group and the battle can begin - and why didn't Daryl take the Mexicans back to the prison too as he started walking back 5 minutes later!

Next week should be awesome.

Ricks going to go all Ninja banzai on the Govs head.

Anyone else reckon Andrea is the next to go?

Despite some unanswered questions by some readers on here, it was a good episode and had lots of action in it. Really can't complain as the show is not perfect and you can find plot holes in just about any show.

Looking forward to the next episode.

This show falls to awful action movie tropes.

The governor gets in a single headshot, then no one can hit the broad side of a barn?

Then they're single shooting zombies in the head with pistols?

What the hell?

This show is just not good. There is no consistency at all.

Let alone the fact Rick had a complete mental breakdown in front of everyone, sent the other group away, and they never really dealt with it all.

We respect your opinion. Not everyone likes cool things. It's okay. I agree that the gov shooting skillz are reaching, but most people won't get that or think about it. There are a lot of things they could address in the show, but have to make choices. It's the nature of the business.

I agree to an extent.

I know it's a fictional and entertaining TV show, but the problems this show has been having, can easily be addressed, if they cared to.

I've re-watched season 1, recently, and I find the show is much worse than what it was. That probably bothers me more than anything. It started out as something really good, a solid character driven show. Now, it's just about people killing zombies, and not even that great of a show about it.

I find the dialogue, and character interactions to be unbelievable, and ill-explained. The show has plot holes and that could be addressed, but never are. (IE - Tonight, how did that car with the Mexicans even get stuck, when they obviously could have stayed in the car and reversed away?)

There is no sense of plight any more. The main character is crazier than the villain, the action scenes are poorly filmed. Outside of the couple main characters, there is no character development, except in the episodes they die. Despite always talking about running out of food and ammo, they never actually do, etc, etc.

Now, saying all this, I realize that AMC was probably thinking the same thing, since rumours are they fired Glen Mazzara for all this.

You don't have to watch.