• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Proving what again? It looks like you just reiterated what we knew.

I'm proving that the Gov did know about the truck coming. Because TO ME it looks like he stopped at the front of the prison to pick up the mystery driver. And NO people don't KNOW or we wouldn't be talking about who the mystery driver is and if the Gov knew about it or not. DUH!

I did notice that the truck stopped to pick up the driver.

Just a thought as to her motive. Maybe she wanted to know where the prison was located and this was the only way.

And sabotage the prison and potentially kill some of the people she knew and was friendly with? Doubt it.

I'm staying out of this thread until the next episode airs. Why you guys are still debating this is beyond me. If anything, I'm surprised that no one is "examining" why the truck was able to crash through the gate so easily. :shrug:

lol

or why the truck was unable to drive back out ?

That's a great question!

It was facing the gate, drop the cargo and go.

Only, I think they didn't do this to place emphasis on the driver.

The driver is key.

Who dun it? We all want to know.

I can see the shocker of it being Andrea (although I KNOW it doens't make sense).

That's a great question!

The driver is key.

I can see the shocker of it being Andrea (although I KNOW it doens't make sense).

If we are going with the Andrea scenario, then she could have loaded the truck with supplies (guns,food) and left the keys so they have very safe transportation for the group.

I understand the zombie risk but the reward is great.

Proving what again? It looks like you just reiterated what we knew.

I'm proving that the Gov did know about the truck coming. Because TO ME it looks like he stopped at the front of the prison to pick up the mystery driver. And NO people don't KNOW or we wouldn't be talking about who the mystery driver is and if the Gov knew about it or not. DUH!

I did notice that the truck stopped to pick up the driver.

Thank you. That's all I was trying to say. Because I thought the driver just disappeared. And it is a case of who dun it?

That's a great question!

The driver is key.

If we are going with the Andrea scenario, then she could have loaded the truck with supplies (guns,food) and left the keys so they have very safe transportation for the group.

I understand the zombie risk but the reward is great.

This post only works if you are being facetious.

Well, I am really enjoying the show, but I do think the editing felt more sloppy and the narrative more erratic in this episode than in previous ones. I don't think it's people's imaginations or that they're being nitpicky.

I also thought it was weird that the status of Tyreese's group wasn't addressed.

I didn't see the scars on Darryl's back initally because my eyes focused on the tattoos. I was like. "WTF, his dad made him get tats?." Only rewinding it did I get it.

In rewinding it I noticed that the tats jumped to the other side of his back when he walked away. Some else mention the gov's eyepatch switching sides. Somebody is supposed to catch those things.

I also wasn't sure if the Gov was surprised by the van or not. It wasn't clear. If it was supposed to be deliberately ambiguous, then cool it worked, but I can't imagine why that would be.

I do think we were supposed to focus on the van driver, but i never saw what happened to her. Did one of those descriptions say she was shot? I rewinded to see where she went but couldn't tell. My first thought was that we were supposed to think it could be Andrea but it's actually the woman on the wall (Carmen? Karen?).

Anytime I'm forced to rewind to figure out what they were trying to do that's problematic. When I have to do it more than once in an episode something's not right.

It just felt like there were some minor editing kinks this episode. Not a big deal, but I don't think people are way out in left field in pointing them out.

Hopefully things will be smoother in future episodes and the transition to a new show runner will go well.

What do you think caused Daryl's tattoo to switch sides? Maybe a new strand of the virus that only affects ink or something?

574457_368025743305314_1097115645_n.jpg

:roflmao:

Make sure you edit correctly before you show them to the world AMC

That's a great question!

The driver is key.

Was the fence still stuck to the front of the truck? Maybe the truck stalled or the fence made the truck immobile once it stopped. It did seem to take a few long seconds for the door to drop open.

The governor just told Andrea that he wanted her to be leader. He wouldn't then ask her to follow him to the prison. Seriously, this conversation is almost comical. No way it is Andea.

If someone comes on here expressing their dislike of the show, the het run off. At least the are contributing something substantive. This is just mindless drivel.

The governor just told Andrea that he wanted her to be leader. He wouldn't then ask her to follow him to the prison. Seriously, this conversation is almost comical. No way it is Andea.

If someone comes on here expressing their dislike of the show, the het run off. At least the are contributing something substantive. This is just mindless drivel.

I think it was Col. Mustard in the study with a hatchet. Proceed with the drivel :foryou: