• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

was it me, or was morgan a really bad shot? you would think for somebody who has a complete artillery and a trunk full of grenades reminiscent of rambo first blood that he would have at least hit 1 of 3. :shrug:

Not without proper training.

Remember though, everyone gets a head shot at a zombie (even if you're running) unless you happen to be shooting at a safe character.

Bang! Shot to the chest...Ya thats right Morgan I knocked you out for some HOURS with a bullet to the chest...

Sidewalks are still made of concrete.

:gossip: Concussion is not uncommon.

Has anyone watched the extended Blue Ray collections with deleted scenes from Season 2 and also the featurettes? I watched them this weekend and they were great.

Bang! Shot to the chest...Ya thats right Morgan I knocked you out for some HOURS with a bullet to the chest...

:gossip: Swat helmet > sidewalk just saying.

:gossip: Swat helmet > sidewalk just saying.

Helmet doesn't stop brain against cranium contact, which causes a concussion.