• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Hmm...I think that it will be refreshing, and in fact necessary at this point to have a new team behind the cameras, if they want to maintain current interest and garner new fans. The show has been dragging for a while now.

Hmm...I think that it will be refreshing, and in fact necessary at this point to have a new team behind the cameras, if they want to maintain current interest and garner new fans. The show has been dragging for a while now.

I don't think the camera work has as much to do with garnering interest as the story does :gossip:

And what's this about the show dragging? :screwy:

Its a TV Show people not a movie..if they fought and killed everyone every week, the show would be mess and over with....

On another note...Good way to build it up to the season finale...I see the governor making it to the next season though.

I don't think the camera work has as much to do with garnering interest as the story does :gossip:

And what's this about the show dragging? :screwy:

I was mainly thinking about the writing, and change is a-comin' .

:whee:

Interesting social commentary with the "Disarmament of the hoi-polli" scene, though.

What a great fu**ing episode! It's so Halloweenish!! Bet you that was Milton that burned the walkers!!

Tonight is the episode where Milton discovered his sac, and Andrea begins her redemption.

Would have been awesome if when the Gov was laying out torture implements he laid out a spoon.