• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Am I the only one thinking this was kind of weak?I

Yeah. lol

One of the best episodes of any season, and one of only a couple since season 1 that had a real Darabont-style feel to it.

It was a masterfully written, directed, and paced episode.

Fantastic episode!

I can't believe the twist with the Governor taking out the whole town himself!! There is no more woodbury vs. prison storyline, only the governor returning at some point to try to get his revenge on Rick and the group. He's not in the recruiting business anymore that's for sure.

The moment when Rick & Co. is waiting outside for Andrea to kill herself reminds me of the movie Boondock Saints when Agent Smecker sees the saints kill Guiseppe "Papa Joe" Yakavetta and we as the audience can only visualized how it happened through the facial reactions of Smecker.

Daryl - trying to save lil'kickazz

Milton

Lil' Kickazz

Carol

Maggie

This season - ie Monday (for us)

Random Woodbury People.

Ricks group after the final battle - (as most say, probably mid season #4) - all the Woodbury/Ricks group Survivors.

Morgan.

Abraham,Rosita and a small size military unit - 3 squads size max.

Start second part Season #4 - cleaning out Woodbury, expanding (using Prison fencing, materials etc) and connecting with other survivors.

:whistle:

It wasn't anything like I expected but upon further review, I liked it ! You have to admit the writing is NOT predictable. However, this episode does not necessarily leave me anxious for next season. From that aspect, it was the weakest of the 3 season finales.

I liked the episode. There were more powerful episodes in this season. But it was still good. It sucks now that its over. But if things go as they have before, at least I might be able to re-acquire some of the issues at a lower price in the off season :)

I had the full WD weekly run in NM as well as the regular 21-96 and had to sell them all at the end of Season 2 to buy a car. I've started rebuilding but have a long way to go. It was actually because of someone that was bidding on one of my lots that I found this forum. I think it was Andy70.

Edited by Sarfa

I felt the ending was very predictable, but done very well. Honestly, we all saw Andrea dying, no? It's the same reason why Barnthal hit all the comic cons last year, he was off the show. Well, Holden was on a warpath last week with interviews, and doing the con circuit, I figured she was a goner.

I still enjoyed the Morgan episode the very best all year. Great directing all around.Going to be a long 6 mo's till this comes back on.

i guess they need to make things very different from the comics to keep things unpredictable as andrea is still alive in the comics, right?

maybe they're not going to kill the governor off so soon either? although he's down to two henchman and both of them would probably kill him in a heartbeat, so I'm not so sure how dangerous he is anymore...

Am I the only one thinking this was kind of weak?

I didn't care for TV Andrea. She was an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Not a big season ending for me.

Last 2 episodes were so much better.

I agree with you. The finale WAS weak. At least we won't be haunted by Lori's "ghost" anymore it seems...Ugh...

I had the full WD weekly run in NM as well as the regular 21-96 and had to sell them all at the end of Season 2 to buy a car. I've started rebuilding but have a long way to go. It was actually because of someone that was bidding on one of my lots that I found this forum. I think it was Andy70.

Sorry. :sorry:

Andy has the power to see the future (but, it's only limited to the walking dead universe) lol

I do - and the fact that Uber will make the early birds a very tidy profit. :hi:

"Ricks group after the final battle - all the Woodbury/Ricks group Survivors."

"Start Season #4 - cleaning out Woodbury, expanding (using Prison fencing, materials etc) and connecting with other survivors."

"Hopefully the Govenor meets Negan on the road.

Better yet, Phillip becomes Negan."

The perfect scenario - plus Abraham Rosita and Morgan

What didn't make sense is that the Governor didn't return to Woodbury. It would be hard to believe that they could evacuate the town if he were there.

So he left with his two henchmen... but they neglected to pick up the artillery/weapons used by the others.

Rick and Co. now have a 50 Caliber Machine Gun...

Edited by sckao