• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I know this is out of left field, but what about this

Did that kid that died in the shower have different colored zombie eyes than the regular walkers? To me, it looked like he did.

So what if you consume enough zombie parts/fluid that when you die (very quickly, with symptoms mimicking a very fast acting flu virus) you come back as...

:gossip: a fast zombie :ohnoez:

The zombie on the fence that Rick stares at, with the bleeding eyes, had the same type eyes as the kid and he was as slow as molasses in January.

I thought the fence zombie's eyes were bleeding because it had no eyes, as if they were plucked out... maybe I need to watch it again. (shrug)

It's either

swine flu

or it's because it's the effect of time on their body. I know Nicotero has been working with cadavers to observe how bodies decay over time.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Did that kid that died in the shower have different colored zombie eyes than the regular walkers? To me, it looked like he did.

So what if you consume enough zombie parts/fluid that when you die (very quickly, with symptoms mimicking a very fast acting flu virus) you come back as...

The zombie on the fence that Rick stares at, with the bleeding eyes, had the same type eyes as the kid and he was as slow as molasses in January.

I thought the fence zombie's eyes were bleeding because it had no eyes, as if they were plucked out... maybe I need to watch it again. (shrug)

It's either

swine flu

or it's because it's the effect of time on their body. I know Nicotero has been working with cadavers to observe how bodies decay over time.

I just watched the part with the fence zombie and it still had eyes. :sorry:

But it wasn't

running or walking

so it may still be

fast

lol

Don't get me wrong I love the show but I would say this is pretty accurate :P

Even as a fan of the show, I find this hilarious to watch. Literally laughed out loud a few times.

Same here!

I was cracking up. Dale face is hysterical and the line that it takes an apocalypse for Glenn to get laid. lol

Shane rubbing his head is funny and true!

I just hope season 4 kicks butt :wishluck:

It's either

swine flu

That's not one of the symptoms of swine flu that I can see.

Even as a fan of the show, I find this hilarious to watch. Literally laughed out loud a few times.

I want a "Dale Face" T-shirt IMMEDIATELY!!

It's either

swine flu

That's not one of the symptoms of swine flu that I can see.

Very true. Turns out I was thinking of Ebola fever.

Edited by awakeintheashes

The whole "bleed out" thing is creepy as hell.

How long before the Governor returns? This episode? The one after?

If it wasn't immediate the vectors wouldn't be so quick 'n' dirty :P

bBCjZN7.png

If it wasn't immediate the vectors wouldn't be so quick 'n' dirty :P

bBCjZN7.png

Slightly LESS immediate will be acceptable!!!

Ok like she she thought she heard something, looked, then left the shower and laid down. The walker was about 30 seconds behind her and she didnt hear it? Seriously? meh