• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I agree with you guys that this episode was freaking AWESOME! Hershel was a real g and Rick & Carl handled business Contra style!

I loved CONTRA!!! Yes!!! :headbang: Man I miss old games like that.

Ditto! I miss those old school games. Glad you got the reference instantly! Contra was an awesome co-op game. That scene with Carl and Rick reminded me of that!

:headbang:

Tonight's episode was one of the best ones of the entire show in my opinion. They were in deep shiz. Logically speaking, I don't know how Rick and Carl would have made it (Glenn as well). I'd have thought this episode would have been the end of the show, because it looked to be like it would have been a complete overrun.

One thing that got my thinking...were the heck was Beth during all of this??? Almost a complete wipe of all survivors and she's laying back in her room with the baby?

Great ending too!

The return of the Governor

This for me seems to be just a bonus. I could have lived without it. Yes, it was great but this episode was just as awesome without it!

I've said it before and I will say it again.

BAD- HERSHEL!!!

He makes being good and Christian look so cool. :D

Yeah I'm all tingles-I'm not spoiler tagging so skip ahead...

Great episode.

Contra Killin' Grimes Boys-Carl and Rick going to quickly outpace Daryl as show bad asses

The suspense of the flu and Hershel trying so hard to fight it

And of course the GOV!