• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think the girls are going to play out the twins story line. Then Tyresse will play out dale's. Carol maybe Andrea's?? So many possibilities.

I think Carol's a phenomenal actor and really hope she's long term. I REALLY hope Tyrese hangs around for a while. I also think at this point, they won't kill him because they've got dinged on the notion that every black person on the Walking Dead dies.

Copies of #53 are flying off eBay. When you could have bought them even last week for $60. They are now $120+ raw. I've sold 2 raw copies in the past 10 minutes and all the CGC 9.4 and 9.6 copies around there have disappeared.

That was a great end with them posing just like the cover. Very good episode.

Edited by Taco

Copies of #53 are flying off eBay. When you could have bought them even last week for $60. They are now $120+ raw. I've sold 2 raw copies in the past 10 minutes and all the CGC 9.4 and 9.6 copies around there have disappeared.

How much did yours go for.

How much did yours go for.

VF/NM (3 color break spin ticks) for $100, NM (2 non color break) for $120. I have one left listed. I'll list another raw tomorrow and a 9.8. But holding off on the rest 9.8 until more character development.