• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Here's what I think will happen next Sunday:

So RICK will get exiled.

Saviors/Wolves group show up to torment the Alexandria group.

Abe gets killed.

Rick meets up with Morgan.

I don't think so. It's to early for the saviors. They still haven't met Jesus. Unless they're just going to skip that whole thing. To premature imo

TD says next week's guests are

Gimple, Carol, Daryl and a surprise guest

EVP Gale Anne Hurd says there will be blood in next week's finale and not just walker blood.

I'm wondering who is going to be watching the videos later on. Negan, Jesus, Davidson?

Do you guys like the direction they're going with the show? Being a fan of the comic, I'm having some doubts. Especially the way they're protraying Rick. This is not the Rick I know. ?

Rick in the comic was even a little more nutso...

Hey didn't anyone else notice that Rick is turning into Shane? He says to Denise almost exactly what Shane said to Lori. hm

He's got some major PTSD going on.

On a somewhat related note, I'm sure it was a coincidence and not a hat tip, but there was a scene during the fight where to blood on Rick's face looked like he one one of the "Crossed."

Kill Daryl in the season finale. :eek::shy:

Nothing is off the table.

Does it feel like the show has focused on Glenn a bit more this season than in previous seasons? If he does die at the end of the season, the formula will be similar to how the writer's handled Hershel and Beth before they both met Mr. Mayhem.

Does it feel like the show has focused on Glenn a bit more this season than in previous seasons? If he does die at the end of the season, the formula will be similar to how the writer's handled Hershel and Beth before they both met Mr. Mayhem.

This show has been a lesson in "no good deed goes unpunished".

It wouldn't shock me if any small bit or mercy or humanity shown by anyone in Rick's group is repaid with death.

This show has been a lesson in "no good deed goes unpunished".

It wouldn't shock me if any small bit or mercy or humanity shown by anyone in Rick's group is repaid with death.

Very true.

The whole "W" on the zombies and the dismembering of bodies doesn't really strike me as Negan's MO. Is it possible it's a new group Kirkman is introducing to serve as a vehicle for the introduction of the Saviors?

You don't think its Negan's MO? Negan operates via intimidation and fear. He lets everyone on the block know that he's one bad mother :censored: not to be messed with. I thought it was a great way for the writers to tease Negan and his group as cold and someone not to be messed with.

Wolves Not Far:

YKbPsuZ.pngthe-walking-dead-s05e09-wolves-not-far-02-590x330.jpg

Three possible choices?

But, I forgot all about Derek and the Scavengers. Now that I remember them, I bet the "Wolves" are going to turn out to be the Scavengers. Negan is still too early.

You don't think its Negan's MO? Negan operates via intimidation and fear. He lets everyone on the block know that he's one bad mother :censored: not to be messed with. I thought it was a great way for the writers to tease Negan and his group as cold and someone not to be messed with.

Wolves Not Far:

YKbPsuZ.pngthe-walking-dead-s05e09-wolves-not-far-02-590x330.jpg

Three possible choices?

But, I forgot all about Derek and the Scavengers. Now that I remember them, I bet the "Wolves" are going to turn out to be the Scavengers. Negan is still too early.

He's not to be messed with, but he and his group do offer protection. Could the Wolves the vehicle for introducing Negan and his brand of protection?