• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That makes sense. (thumbs u

I do think you are onto something with the Scavengers. They played such a small role in the comic, but did set up for a pretty big event in the comics. Could they really introduce the Scavengers and pull of the entire No Way Out arc in 90 mins? hm

W could be the whisperers maybe?

I think you are right about this. If they are not at some point they will be in a future season. I recall a couple zombies looking up at the watchtower at Sasha before dying and it looked like a lot of unisom testing the walls there at the end of the episode.

Edited by natevegas

Do you guys like the direction they're going with the show? Being a fan of the comic, I'm having some doubts. Especially the way they're protraying Rick. This is not the Rick I know. ?

The show is not the comic.

:)

-slym

So any thoughts on when Nicholas found Rick's gun and what he plans to do with it?

Prediction. Nicholas will try to shoot Glen or Rick and accidentally hit Carl in the head. Then the cliffhanger will be whether he survives like in the comic or dies.

W could be the whisperers maybe?

How is the "W" getting carved on them. It has to be while the person is still alive. Are the whisperers choosing/sacrificing people by carving "W" on their forehead so when that person dies then they know that the walker with a "W" was meant for them? Maybe they are sizing them up and marking them.

Do you guys like the direction they're going with the show? Being a fan of the comic, I'm having some doubts. Especially the way they're protraying Rick. This is not the Rick I know. ?

Rick in the comic was even a little more nutso...

:insane: I love comic Rick. The show is great. Don't mind me it's been awhile since I read that arc. It's very familiar just forgot a lot. Can't wait for that 90 min season finale doe!!

So. Plenty of theories so far.

- We get the scavengers and a way of starting "no way out", kinda makes sense because they can't exile anyone if they are surrounded.

- We get the Whisperers thrown in early, kinda doesn't fit with the mutilation that the recruiters found and the "Wolves" tag. Plus I would expect there to be a similar build up with talking walkers.

- We get the Saviors. Maybe... But right now I think they have plenty of mileage left in what is going on inside the walls.

IMHO there's just already too much conflict still unresolved and not enough build up to make large strides into groups like the Whisperers or the Saviors. The scavenger group seems like a good device for Rick to be proved right about what he said about fighting or dying.

Whatever happens it's actually pretty nice that it still keeps you guessing.