• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I bought a double-feature DVD a few days ago, Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense; I've never seen either movie, so thanks for spoiling it for me...

:eyeroll:

Sorry, but the movie is 16 years old. I am absolved of any responsibility due to statute of limitations.

:)

-slym

I bought a double-feature DVD a few days ago, Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense; I've never seen either movie, so thanks for spoiling it for me...

:eyeroll:

Sorry, but the movie is 16 years old. I am absolved of any responsibility due to statute of limitations.

:)

-slym

lol Me too

Bruce Willis' character in "The Sixth Sense" is dead.

:D

-slym

I guessed that at the beginning in the theatre as the "big twist". The group around me did not appreciate it.

Surfs Up, Dead!

jg3qp.jpg

-slym

Actually, they do. I read a collection of Zombie Stories where Fishermen came to an arrangement with the local Zombie surfers. They fished in winter, the Zombies surfed (using their coffin lids!) in Summer.

It was a really cool anthology of Zombie novels.

' Redneck Surfer Zombies' is the individual story. You can get it for Kindle.

#JudithsGonnaDie

There. I said it.

:o

-slym

hm

Nicholas shoots Judith instead of blasting Carl in the face? It covers the "sad ending" Reedus talked about, and it would have people talking for a little while after the season ends.

hm

Just saw last week's episode. Unbelievable. Seriously. The fact that the show is making the dreaded 70-95 run on the WD interesting is a credit to Kirkman and the producers. I'm genuinely upset the season finale is this week.

Me too! Mother Richard!

Big spoilers. Don't read if you don't want to know...

No one from Rick's group dies in the finale. Two of the "named" Alexandria people do, but no one from the main group. Also...Morgan shows up, big-time.

Granted, something might change at the 11th hour but the place this info comes from is usually 99-100% correct.

#JudithsGonnaDie

There. I said it.

:o

-slym

hm

Nicholas shoots Judith instead of blasting Carl in the face? It covers the "sad ending" Reedus talked about, and it would have people talking for a little while after the season ends.

hm

hm