• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

So here on the West Cost they used to show walking dead at 6pm, giving us the east coast feed.

:sorry: not anymore. We gotta wait.

You wish you were me in 40 minutes lol

hm I wouldn't be watching WD if so. I'd be stealing all my (your) slabs.. Shipping them off to San Diego, waiting for me to turn back.

:gossip: I'd have some great Monday sales all. :acclaim:

Edited by Awax

In the previews for this season, it's shows Tyrese sock Rick and then shows Rick lose it again. I'm guessing Judith dies this season

I also believe the pig is the clue as to why Patrick died

Just amazing. :golfclap:

In the previews for this season, it's shows Tyrese sock Rick and then shows Rick lose it again. I'm guessing Judith dies this season

(tsk)

I think someone infected him on purpose. I don't know if the Governor is sending spies or we just have an evil individual in the prison.

But the comic had the killer who cut the little girls heads off. So I'm thinking we've got someone inside causing havoc.

(tsk)

I think someone infected him on purpose. I don't know if the Governor is sending spies or we just have an evil individual in the prison.

But the comic had the killer who cut the little girls heads off. So I'm thinking we've got someone inside causing havoc.

but whatever it was, also killed the pig