• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Carol is a badass! I can see why Kirkman said this !

She's the only one who, consistently, has her mess together and never moves her eyes from the prize ( survival). Nothing gets between her and what's got to be done. Not pre-zom ethics and morals, not friends, not anything.

Rick's line from the preview for next week: "If it gets in your way, kill it." has been Carol from the moment Sofia was gone.

Carol gets on my nerves a bit :sorry:

When the mess goes down, you're gonna want her right next to you.

You are not alone. Although Carl irks me way more.

I know why the writers made him hesitate with that Wolf he shot in the leg, to show he had no choice to do what he did....in front of Ron, but it was out of character and made me want to punch him.

You are not alone. Although Carl irks me way more.

I know why the writers made him hesitate with that Wolf he shot in the leg, to show he had no choice to do what he did....in front of Ron, but it was out of character and made me want to punch him.

I think one of the biggest differences between the comic/tv show is Carl.

Carl is a much bigger character than in the show. Not saying he's more likeable but he's a bigger plot point.

She's the only one who, consistently, has her mess together and never moves her eyes from the prize ( survival). Nothing gets between her and what's got to be done. Not pre-zom ethics and morals, not friends, not anything.

Rick's line from the preview for next week: "If it gets in your way, kill it." has been Carol from the moment Sofia was gone.

I agree.

She's going to die this season. 2c

are these guys supposed to be on bath salts or something?

carol shooting the guy they were going to get info out of who was tied up seems dumb

and now we know one of these guys now has a gun (how could they not have a few guns though? this is the frigging south. every home has a gun in it.)

I agree.

She's going to die this season. 2c

lol That was my first thought as soon as I read that article.

carol shooting the guy they were going to get info out of who was tied up seems dumb

and now we know one of these guys now has a gun (how could they not have a few guns though? this is the frigging south. every home has a gun in it.)

Which one has a gun?

Which one has a gun?

The guy Morgan let go.

Twice.

That's going to come back and haunt him because dude with the gun is likely going to kill someone important.

Which one has a gun?

The guy Morgan let go.

Twice.

That's going to come back and haunt him because dude with the gun is likely going to kill someone important.

He's got an empty gun. Also they don't seem to want to shoot people, burning, stabbing, hacking...they seem to get off on it.

Which one has a gun?

The guy Morgan let go.

Twice.

He's got an empty gun. Also they don't seem to want to shoot people, burning, stabbing, hacking...they seem to get off on it.

A few of the wolves expressed interest to carol (the wolf in disguise) about where she got a gun. Clearly most people have run out of guns/ammo. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use guns if they were readily available.

There's no way they focused on that guy Morgan let go if he picked up an empty gun. There were bullets in it. Or he's going to get some. But that gun will cause some damage somehow. 2c

Which one has a gun?

The guy Morgan let go.

Twice.

A few of the wolves expressed interest to carol (the wolf in disguise) about where she got a gun. Clearly most people have run out of guns/ammo. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use guns if they were readily available.

There's no way they focused on that guy Morgan let go if he picked up an empty gun. There were bullets in it. Or he's going to get some. But that gun will cause some damage somehow. 2c

Negan won't let them have guns