• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Rick was running his off. I lost 5 pounds just watching him.

lol I thought when I seen the blood on his hand he was bit.......thought he was going to cut his hand off right there lol

Edit.......... never mind,it was pointed out to me the knife he was using broke off......to much to watch must of missed it. lol

Edited by James J

I thought he did that because he thought there might be more Wolves lurking outside of the RV. hm

He did however didn't consider that spraying the vehicle like that might not be a good idea for it to start again.

I thought the Wolf that shot at Rick inside the RV hit the dash a bunch of times. I'm no mechanic, but shooting the dash a bunch of times might make it not start. (shrug)

Stephen Yeun isn't on talking dead... Normally when someone is killed they are. I suppose "scheduling conflicts" could let that not happen.. But for a character as big as Glenn I'm skeptical that he's gone given that and his lack of appearance in the in memoriam.

If they try to say he got away that will be incredibly silly.

If he does get away, my bet is he fell on top of a manhole cover.

Stephen Yeun isn't on talking dead... Normally when someone is killed they are. I suppose "scheduling conflicts" could let that not happen.. But for a character as big as Glenn I'm skeptical that he's gone given that and his lack of appearance in the in memoriam.

I don't believe Sarah Wayne Callies was on the show when she died.