• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Towards the end when Carol was sitting and about to smoke....did she look over and see a letter that was circled in red on the steps outside the house....I think that's what it was but kind of happened fast.

Yeah, it was the same letter the little boy, Porch 's youngest kid, had on that bottle he had in is hands.

Bingo good article. Way too coincidental she decides to leave the same day the town gets attacked. 2c

I think that article was completely wrong. She left because she saw a community that could not be protected and she didn't want to see Carl, someone she was starting to care about, die like her parents. When the mess hit the fan she was out, because Just Survive Somehow.

The wolves learned about the place not from a spy but from Aaron's bag of photos.

Towards the end when Carol was sitting and about to smoke....did she look over and see a letter that was circled in red on the steps outside the house....I think that's what it was but kind of happened fast.

Yeah, it was the same letter the little boy, Porch 's youngest kid, had on that bottle he had in is hands.

At the welcome party he was going around stamping people. The A that Carol saw was put there to show how different Alexandria had become. The carefree days are over. From playful ink stamps to face carved symbols.

She planned her leaving before. Hugged the other kid. Way too "coincidental" she takes off and was way too relaxed when everyone in town started being killed and screaming.

She could do a lot more just surviving somehow in Alexandria if protected adequately.. but the Wolves don't have that kind of manpower (at least not anymore).

Maybe her parents were Wolves all along??? hm

Bingo good article. Way too coincidental she decides to leave the same day the town gets attacked. 2c

There was a short moment, when Carl tells her she's staying and he'll protect her. He sits down on the floor, with his back to her, and she pulls out her knife, standing over him...then turns and sits with her back to his.

For a moment there it looked like she could be attacking him, just before she sat down.

i wonder if nurse zoey will forget to stab the dead woman in the brain and wind up letting a walker loose?

when morgan went into that building where that dude jumped him my first thought was that he was checking in on the state of the armory and the lady inside would plug him when he opened the door.

of course, carol is busy smoking and not telling her she doesn't need to shoot anyone who comes near

There was a short moment, when Carl tells her she's staying and he'll protect her. He sits down on the floor, with his back to her, and she pulls out her knife, standing over him...then turns and sits with her back to his.

For a moment there it looked like she could be attacking him, just before she sat down.

I noticed that, too. I agree with the article, too much coincendence going on for her not to be a spy of some sort.

I noticed that, too. I agree with the article, too much coincendence going on for her not to be a spy of some sort.

Wasn't she saying that a place like this has to many blindspots and that's how we.....and carl cut her off and he didn't catch that unless i misheard her trying to confess to him that she's been spying to them.

She's Alpha's daughter :grin:

Before they retreated, one of the Wolves told Morgan something about how they were "forced" to do the stuff they did. it wasn't just for fun and he seemed to be saying "someone" (Negan?) was making them go on these rampages.

feels to me that the producers won't stall getting Negan into the picture. TV shows don't last forever, and they may be looking at 8-9 seasons tops, fading out with Rick and company rebuilding civilization as they're doing in the comics…

and three years later --- a movie (or three)

Before they retreated, one of the Wolves told Morgan something about how they were "forced" to do the stuff they did. it wasn't just for fun and he seemed to be saying "someone" (Negan?) was making them go on these rampages.

feels to me that the producers won't stall getting Negan into the picture. TV shows don't last forever, and they may be looking at 8-9 seasons tops, fading out with Rick and company rebuilding civilization as they're doing in the comics…

and three years later --- a movie (or three)

Maybe Negan has created the Wolves so he can then go to communities and demand protection money.

Wasn't she saying that a place like this has to many blindspots and that's how we.....and carl cut her off and he didn't catch that unless i misheard her trying to confess to him that she's been spying to them.

I picked up on that, too. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirkman and Gimple are playing the long game with her character.