• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I get how people want Negan to be introduced in the WD show so bad.

But I feel that if they introduce him this season, it'll be too early.

There's so much more that happens before we even "hear" the name Negan.

Were in the 70/80's of the timeline. I'd like it if they did stick to the timeline.

Over ran by herd. Deal with the scavengers/wolves. Rick becomes leader of Alexandria. Carl's eye shot out. Introduction of Jesus. Intro of Gregory. Hilltop. Abraham's tragedy. So much story before we see Negan.

I get how people want Negan to be introduced in the WD show so bad.

But I feel that if they introduce him this season, it'll be too early.

There's so much more that happens before we even "hear" the name Negan.

Were in the 70/80's of the timeline. I'd like it if they did stick to the timeline.

Over ran by herd. Deal with the scavengers/wolves. Rick becomes leader of Alexandria. Carl's eye shot out. Introduction of Jesus. Intro of Gregory. Hilltop. Abraham's tragedy. So much story before we see Negan.

Bet he'll be season finale or second to last season finale episode. With all the time jumping around they are doing it will work fine. 2c

Speaking of that, where are michonne and rick?

This episode is taking place at roughly the same time as the last. At the end of the last episode a horn draws the walkers away from the Rick and the gang (sounds like a disco band). Clearly the horn is the semi truck that drives into the town wall.

This episode is taking place at roughly the same time as the last. At the end of the last episode a horn draws the walkers away from the Rick and the gang (sounds like a disco band). Clearly the horn is the semi truck that drives into the town wall.

That is certainly clear.

And while I understand that the horn coincides with the end of the last episode, how does it explain Morgan arriving so quickly when he was just near Rick?

That is certainly clear.

And while I understand that the horn coincides with the end of the last episode, how does it explain Morgan arriving so quickly when he was just near Rick?

I thought Rick had sent him back before the horn sounded. He was already on his way back before that happened.