• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Bingo good article. Way too coincidental she decides to leave the same day the town gets attacked. 2c

There was a short moment, when Carl tells her she's staying and he'll protect her. He sits down on the floor, with his back to her, and she pulls out her knife, standing over him...then turns and sits with her back to his.

For a moment there it looked like she could be attacking him, just before she sat down.

I noticed that, too. I agree with the article, too much coincendence going on for her not to be a spy of some sort.

Wasn't she saying that a place like this has to many blindspots and that's how we.....and carl cut her off and he didn't catch that unless i misheard her trying to confess to him that she's been spying to them.

We were shown her WHOLE origin story at the beginning of the episode, why would anyone think she is a spy? This Spy theory was debunked at the beginning of the episode.... duh!

I think the turtle scene and watching her parents get murdered in front of her was to show what she had been through and what she had to do to survive. I think that was all to delve into her mental status and should have led the viewer to think - she's not all right in the head. :screwy: But you watch it and forget. I didn't think there was anything suspicious or wrong with her watching the episode. But after reading that article, I think she is a spy..

I think the Wolves are too organized for what they are. A bunch of loons running around pillaging, murdering and creating chaos. I think they are being used as pawns to create fear and that someone :whistle: will show up later on saying "it's a crazy world out there and you need protection. Have you encountered those crazy Wolves yet." ;) I think the girl is a spy for Negan.

she may be something more than a poor lost girls, but if Negan found her, she'd be in his harem!

the unexplainable thing about here is that we first meet her wandering outside the walls. If she was only out there a few weeks, she wouldn't be "nostalgic" for the freedom of the wild… shed be happy to be back in civilization.

If she has an agenda of some kind, and Im sure they'll fill in the blanks at some point. But she could just be a damaged girl from her life experiences in the zombie apocalypse.

Then again… why would she leave and tell Carl "trouble is coming" or something like that? It's not like we have any indication that she lived in other communities that fell apart, leading her spider senses to tell her to get out of Alexandria before its too late…

It all depends on how long ago she saw her parents killed, a few weeks, months or years. The longer it was the more probability theres more to her story.

and, lets face it, giving her a quick backstory is probably very telling…. she's a character we will see more of, otherwise, why the back story? not everyone gets one.

We had three scenes with her:

1) Parents being killed. Her trapped in a car.

2) Eating a turtle.

3) Finding Alexandria.

Are you just assuming that they all happened within a short period of time?

How do we know there isn't a gap between #2 and #3? That we see her state of mind - wild, willing to do anything to survive - with #2. Who is to say that Negan or the Wolves didn't find her in that state and decided to bring her in/use her and some time passed between #2 and #3?

Honestly, I might have missed something, but that would be my thinking.

The actress said on the talking dead that it was only a week or so between her parents dying and her arrival at Alexandrea.

But she might be wrong.. She might think she's right, but the producers may have told her that so she doesn't throw out a later spoiler.

I guess.

Is show Carol like Andrea in the book?

Morgan rocks!

I was thinking Tyreese's sister could be future Andrea. She's the good shot, tough, worked through losing a sibling and maybe she'll pick up Dale's hat somewhere?