• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board nostalgia.

362 posts in this topic

Hello Jim, Joey, Roy and everyone else! Great to see you all again :hi:

So let me just let you know where i have been. A couple of years ago i got burned on a few deals i did. Like 4 or 5 in a row. Made me a bit indifferent to comics for a while. Around the same time i moved from a large house to a small apartment in the city and didn't have anywhere to keep my books so had to keep them in storage. All that and life changes meant i just took a break from it all. I did let a few people who asked know before via PM's.

Well anyway i'm moving into a new place with space for my books within the next few weeks so i went to storage the other day and went though the books and the first thing i thought wasn't how cool all these old comics were but the people i got them from and all the memories of this place and you guys. I really missed you all :foryou:

I was really sad yesterday to find out that Nik passed away. That was just a huge shock even though it happened last year. I hope he is in a better place now and his family is ok.

So how is everyone? I'll be around more from next month and looking forward to catching up with you guys.

Matt

Just one thing. No more robe shots... please. :eek:

How about this one then, just for you <3

Edit: On second thoughts i have been away too long. Maybe that picture will get me into trouble. Will PM it instead hm

Edit: On second thoughts i have been away too long. Maybe that picture will get me into trouble. Will PM it instead

You were just telling Watson he's number one. I found nothing offensive about it. :grin:

I do not subscribe to water sports. You have me confused with DiceX. That's just nasty. :sick:

Once again, my name is used completely unprovoked and in vain.

I'm going to need a few minutes to come to terms with my recent celebrity status. hm

I do not subscribe to water sports. You have me confused with DiceX. That's just nasty. :sick:

I'm going to need a few minutes to come to terms with my recent celebrity status. hm

Sure thing, Tom Cruise. :eyeroll:

Sure thing, Tom Cruise. :eyeroll:

thumb160x_0602cruisebutt.jpg:headbang: