• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Pool List

92 posts in this topic

It would be sweet if Rick became a zombie and Michonne put him on chains like a slave-zombie.

It will be interesting if Kirkman ever goes back to how Michonne got those zombies and why she had them. Like family members/friends with the hope of revival.

Pat

It would be sweet if Rick became a zombie and Michonne put him on chains like a slave-zombie.

It will be interesting if Kirkman ever goes back to how Michonne got those zombies and why she had them. Like family members/friends with the hope of revival.

Pat

I'm fairly certain one was her boyfriend and the other was her brother...she dragged them along by chains in order to keep other zombies disinterested in her...I'm pretty sure she explained that about two seconds before she lopped their heads off outside the prison.

Pat

I'm fairly certain one was her boyfriend and the other was her brother...she dragged them along by chains in order to keep other zombies disinterested in her...I'm pretty sure she explained that about two seconds before she lopped their heads off outside the prison.

She did. Also she cut their jaws and arms off to keep them from attacking before she arrived at the prison.

Pat

She did. Also she cut their jaws and arms off to keep them from attacking before she arrived at the prison.

Then she goes in and starts getting it on with Tyrese almost immediately who was shortly later killed by her sword as well...wait, didn't the governor also...okay maybe it was forced in the gov's case...but shortly after the gov did his thing with Michonne he was also killed...I see a pattern here, so this makes me think that it is indeed time for....

MORGAN to die.

He's my honest to goodness prediction for next to die. Michonne sex = death.

Pat

Then she goes in and starts getting it on with Tyrese almost immediately who was shortly later killed by her sword as well...wait, didn't the governor also...okay maybe it was forced in the gov's case...but shortly after the gov did his thing with Michonne he was also killed...I see a pattern here, so this makes me think that it is indeed time for....

MORGAN to die.

You know, it gets me thinking. People who watch the upcoming show, but haven't read the series are going to be taken aback by how often people who seem to be important die in the series.

Pat

MORGAN to die.

You know, it gets me thinking. People who watch the upcoming show, but haven't read the series are going to be taken aback by how often people who seem to be important die in the series.

AHAHAAH

Guess I need to re-read it. Didn't recall that.

Pat

I thought it was her brother & her dad ... :D I lol at Michonne sex = death! Rick needs to break that curse :D

I think that's how we'll know Rick is about to die. If he and Michonne ever hook up like 4-5 issues before a big anniversary issue, then you might as well mark him off the list.

Despite intial reservations, Mushie wins The Walking Dead Pool this month. ;)

Although...

Carl_Grimes.jpg

hm

I don't see this happening. Carl is all Rick has left. It would be the equivalent to Newt dying at the beginning of Alien 3, after Ripley spent the whole Aliens movie before it, trying to protect her. Carl's own inner struggle with the demons within himself is enough for Rick to handle now. I have a sneaky suspicion in the long run of this series, Carl is going to be revealed as the true main character of TWD. It will be up to Sophia and him to start society over again.

^^ Completely agree. Think the series is really about how growing up in this environment affects your humanity. Seems like Kirkman has worked this from the very beginning. Carl's nonchalance about zombies, death, and killing as well as a cold calculating manner and detachment have been exhibited throughout the series, versus the adults more compasionate/fearful response.

And jumping Deadpool agree's

deadpool.gif