• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subliminal better read this...WW Chicago report

58 posts in this topic

I was happier to see that he is back in the gym. He was getting a little bit of the muffin top look :baiting:. I thought there was going to be a comic smackdown when John was pumping his guns at Jim during the show.

How come you leave all the good stuff out Jim?

I also left out the part where "eyelashes" requested Barb as a friend on Facebook on Friday night...dude couldn't even play it cool and at least waited til he got home :sumo:

Jim

I know I told you numerous times at the show "Hold tight and don't let her go". She is a keeper, I mean just the key story would have a girl walking away and not looking back :baiting:

I was happier to see that he is back in the gym. He was getting a little bit of the muffin top look :baiting:. I thought there was going to be a comic smackdown when John was pumping his guns at Jim during the show.

How come you leave all the good stuff out Jim?

:popcorn: Yeah, what's this about pimping his buns?

I missed that, I must have been rummaging through Jim's underdillies in his hotel room working the booth at the time.

I checked on the books and credit cards but I didn't even think to check that inventory... wasn't until I got home that I realized something was missing hm

Jim

Jim,

I always enjoy seeing you and Barb in Chicago. Great report and great books.

But the report is nowhere near as good as Roy's.

Damn instigator.

doh!

Jim

How'd you do with the Nintendos in the end?

Quoted for posterior posterity.

aren't they kind of large? :eek:

Well clearly he doesn't know the mafia rules about messing with a Made man's wife. If something should befall Steve while working the Hotflips booth at a show consider it a act of revenge. I can also ask for restitution for his insult. Ask and I shall have a sitdown with Don Jeff Whatsup Cerrito at the forum dinner tonight.

Well clearly he doesn't know the mafia rules about messing with a Made man's wife. If something should befall Steve while working the Hotflips booth at a show consider it a act of revenge. I can also ask for restitution for his insult. Ask and I shall have a sitdown with Don Jeff Whatsup Cerrito at the forum dinner tonight.

I should be there instead of this disaster I'm at...forgive me Godfather :foryou:

Jim

Awesome report, great books (the Marvel Comics 1 is SWEET in person, folks -- another reason to go to the Forum Dinner). Nice meeting Barb and I concur that finding a fine woman who supports and even indulges your comic habits is a darned good thing. (thumbs u