• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Hilarious prank phone calls......

21 posts in this topic

Some of you may have heard these before. These are prank calls that are done with sound bites from movies/TV. It's great listening to people's different responses to the sound bites. WARNING: Lots of swearing, so be careful if you're at work or have kids around you.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/morepranks.shtml

They're working for me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hit the last link then.

Ok, I edited so that you get just the main index.

Damn.... Andrew you could have warned us that we were going to get 6 kazillion popups.

Use the Google toolbar. It's free, ad free and even has some handy features. Not to mention it blocks 98% of popups.

Funny stuff - wasn't Howard Stern doing something very much like this a couple of years ago?

On a related note, if you like this kinda stuff, you'll get a kick outta this site: Airport PA System Pranks

Basically, these goofballs in London would go to Heathrow and approach the info kiosk or whatever, and arrange to have someone paged over the PA system...but the names they provided were made up, and specifically designed to sound like something else when read by the heavily-accented attendants that typically staff the PA microphone... some of them are truly funny, as you hear some poor minimum-wage staffer say things like "I hate this [!@#%^&^] job and I will be fired" to the thousands of travelers at the airport devil.gif

Al Pacino's Call 3 is also a classic. He kept the guy on the phone for 4 minutes! 27_laughing.gif

The Homer Simpson and ARNOLD ones are hilarious! 5 stars!

DOE! foreheadslap.gif

Timely

Oh my God, I almost coughed up a lung after listening to the Jack Nicholson one.

Are we clear? .. Are we CLEAR? 27_laughing.gif

There's a Jack one that a radio station did that I have on CD where he asks a woman if she's over got an over a woman, and he asks a guy what happened to his queer party freinds. Too bad they didn't have those quotes to mix in with the Nathan Jessup quotes.