• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LCS' around the world

32 posts in this topic

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread posting pictures of comic shops from around the world.

Here are 3 shops I visited while in Amsterdam

...I was at that one in Amsterdam too,...I think I was,....the whole week is kind of fuzzy,...this is me on Christmas Eve,...I went to Amsterdam to celebrate passing my Phamacy Tech boards,...it seemed fitting,....

Europe 014.jpg

Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread posting pictures of comic shops from around the world.

You're in Amsterdam and you go to a comic store doh!

He ran out of money after two days of spending it on hookers and bongs so there was nothing else to do.

(shrug)

He ran out of money after two days of spending it on hookers and bongs so there was nothing else to do.

(shrug)

...Dude the hookers were so nasty,...they were all like 50 years old with stretch marks and cessarian scars,...I kept thinking that theses must be the "B" hookers and the "A" ones would be in the window later , but it never happened,...nasty, nasty, skanks,...

(shrug)

...Dude the hookers were so nasty,...they were all like 50 years old with stretch marks and cessarian scars,...I kept thinking that theses must be the "B" hookers and the "A" ones would be in the window later , but it never happened,...nasty, nasty, skanks,...

I went there for the museums and bike rides, but I have to say you went there at the wrong time. Went there last April and when walking by the RLD, all I saw were hot blondes

(shrug)

I went there for the museums and bike rides, but I have to say you went there at the wrong time. Went there last April and when walking by the RLD, all I saw were hot blondes

You have your old avatar back! :applause:

(shrug)

You know I didn't even notice. Damn Elf.

Good to have you back!

:applause:

...I was at that one in Amsterdam too,...I think I was,....the whole week is kind of fuzzy,...this is me on Christmas Eve,...I went to Amsterdam to celebrate passing my Phamacy Tech boards,...it seemed fitting,....

Europe 014.jpg

Dude you look BAKED! :ohnoez:

(shrug)

You know I didn't even notice. Damn Elf.

Good to have you back!

:applause:

:acclaim: