• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 1 9.4

144 posts in this topic

My first posting on this board. Comic fan for years and after a long hiatus I started buying up the classic Marvel oldies that I couldn't afford when I was a kid. Anyways..

Could this listing have been pulled because it was still being advertised on JP's website? Isn't that a conflict?

i don't know for sure but that seems similar to someone putting up a comic for sale on Comiclink and auctioning on e-bay at the same time. i believe that's kosher. (well, sorta according to the "rules", at least....) confused.gif

welcome to the boards............

ComicLink doesn't allow for items to be listed via other sites, but oh well this book was out of my league anyways.

Josh had a book I bought from him listed on his site for a few months last year. He's got two books that I own- and are sitting in my house; listed right now. The "remove my unsold book" requests may get the same lighting fast treatment 27_laughing.gif

ComicLink doesn't allow for items to be listed via other sites, but oh well this book was out of my league anyways.

Unless it's the seller's own website, but even then the book can't be listed for less than it's listed on the Link.