• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is this?

12 posts in this topic

I stopped collecting current books right after this, so my memory is a bit hazy, but shouldn't there be a boatload of black on this cover, and shouldn't the red be foil?

I may be wrong, but I believe the all black cover was a printing error, and the red foil was the norm

The black cover w/ the red web is the normal version.

Shin, you really think there's black foil on the one pictured in my original post? I'm thinking it's missing--the only question is why?

Regardless, it's on the way, so I'll see soon.

Do you mean that you think the web is missing in the original post picture? Shin's point is that the web is kinda holographic, so visible at an angle as it catches the light. Since it's a picture, the photographer probably didn't catch the light to show the web, although it's visible by Venom's hand. I agree with Shin that it's most likely the regular version. Hopefully we're wrong. :wishluck: