• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where the hell is Ginger?

58 posts in this topic

Where the hell is Ginger

Who the hell is Ginger?

Fixed it for you.

Our resident Firehair/Heatmiser.

(thumbs u

Snowed under but doing fine. Have managed to stay current with PM's. You guys are better than Life Alert.

"I've fallen, and I can't post on the Boards . . ."

Where the hell is Ginger

Who the hell is Ginger?

Fixed it for you.

Our resident Firehair/Heatmiser.

(thumbs u

Snowed under but doing fine. Have managed to stay current with PM's. You guys are better than Life Alert.

"I've fallen, and I can't post on the Boards . . ."

Who man loves you, baby. :luhv:

Unless you were Thurston Howell III, Why would you ever want to leave that island?

Sounds like heaven to me. Couple of hotties, plenty of coconut cream pies (ties in with the hotties), a genius for a buddy who could whip up whatever gadgets you needed, a continous stream of wacky guests to keep you entertained, AND despite the fact that you've explored every inch of the island multiple times, you still always found "something" you missed. (thumbs u

The island is SINKING!!

Unless you were Thurston Howell III, Why would you ever want to leave that island?

Sounds like heaven to me. Couple of hotties, plenty of coconut cream pies (ties in with the hotties), a genius for a buddy who could whip up whatever gadgets you needed, a continous stream of wacky guests to keep you entertained, AND despite the fact that you've explored every inch of the island multiple times, you still always found "something" you missed. (thumbs u

The island is SINKING!!

I think the guys from Lost probably watched countless hours of Gilligan's Island.

Also, aren't there two actresses that played Ginger? The one in the original show wouldn't initially return for the movies and then she came on board for one or two and then they brought back the replacement again yeah?

EDIT: Looks like the orignal did not play in any of the movies, but Rose McGowan will play her next year.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0047215/

Even the Harlem Globetrotters stopped by the island. Very cool.

Even the Harlem Globetrotters stopped by the island. Very cool.

I loved me that episode.

FOUL ON YOU!!! (well, I can't find that part but this is fun!)

"Scatman" Crothers (worship)^^

I like the Scatman. :luhv:

Hong Kong Phooey - Number One Super Guy! :acclaim:

That was a great cartoon. :cloud9:

The switchboard operator wasn't a bad looker :insane:

Gotta throw out a dose of the whole theme lyrics for nostalgia's sake:

Who is this super hero? sarge? NO!

Rosemary the telephone operator? No way man!

Henry the mild mannered janitor? COULD BE!

Hong kong phooey, number one super guy.

Hong kong phooey, quicker than the human eye.

Oh, hes got style, a groovy smile, a bite that just won't stop.

When the going gets rough, he's super tough

With the hong kong phooey chop.

Hong kong phooey, number one super guy,

Hong kong phooey, oh he's quicker than the human eye.

hom chicky bomb chicky dong

diddly dong diddly dong dong bow wow wow