• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake Eyes Feedback Thread

95 posts in this topic

Heath is so friendly, smart, delightful, handsome, clean-cut, smooth, rich, finely dressed, strong, modest, brilliant, suave and debonair. He is the classiest of the classy.

Buy from him or sell to him, either way you will be the better for it!

Thanks again!

Picked up some variants plus a freebie or three that were better than the books I paid for! :blush:

Great to deal with - looking forward to more variant madness and perhaps even seeing if he'll ever flip any of the loot he keeps scooping up around here...

:baiting:

Heath bought a bunch of books from my first big sale. Made the thread fun and a great guy to deal with. Obviously he doesn't need any more kudos from a new guy on the boards, but I had to see it's the many people like Heath that have made me feel welcome and exemplify why these boards are so active. I look forward to getting to interact and deal with Heath and many others of his caliber in the future. Thank you Heath for being a big part of making my first sales thread succesful and fun!

Larry

Giant Kudos to The Snake :headbang: One of the most unselfish people I've ever met and one of the best things this Board has going for it IMO. You may think this is overly sentimental pap but I care not. Heath stepped in and helped me out when I really needed it and I couldn't have done it without him (worship) (worship) Enjoy your books Snake and thanks again.